• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
What's been some of your worst cop outs from people that have tried to help and/or stop you in the past?
My favorite has to be one of the most raging insane hypocrites I've ever seen in my life.. and I know a lot of insane hypocrites.. I'm originally from Louisville, KY area and the south.. you can imagine..

My ex boyfriend is a surgeon from Cuba.. a freaking doctor dcotor doctor alllll the way.. but he doesn't normally deal with psychiatry issues other than acute ones..

He would tell me life is beautiful. And go on and on and on all Cuban style about it.. then he beat the piss out of me and spent 30 days in jail..

Yeah.. he's not a fan of psychiatry I take it.. he would probably still say that to me today.. in an effort to keep me from doing so.. slowly take the razor blade out of my hand like he normally does.. sometimes he pins me down and forces it out of my hand.. then he will get pissed off as all hell and punch me in the face..

One of the most insane surreal experiences of my life.. I don't think he had the desired effect..

Sometimes when I get really bad off.. I start drinking and I think a straight razor will do the trick., which I went to med school myself.. I could probably get the job done.. but that method is last resort incredddibly painful.. and you can mess your hand up really bad if you fail. Probably need insane amounts of surgery.. so you'll be in and out of surgery while tied to a bed.. Not quite the party anybody was hoping for..

I hate it when they treat you like you're somehow unaware of these realities.. like you're not smart enough to. Understand anything.. they think all this shit equates to mental retardation.. quite the opposite..

That's another cop out I hate.. people think because you're massively depressed automatically correlates to stupidity.. or that you're somehow not cognizant of any reality at all..

Everyobdy treats you like you're seeing space aliens or some shit.. and my opinion on that.. I might want to stay alive if my brain naturally hallucinated space aliens..

My humor about my suicide and my depression enrages all my Doctors.. they hate it.. so wrong but oh sooo right..

I'm a slightly well know underground "artist", I use that term loosely.. and writer.. I wrote a really super popular piece of writing about my depression and anxiety many years ago.. and it inspired a lot of people.. but it ruined my marriage.. my life.. my family.. it ruined my life.. and I got used and had loads of copyright infringement.. its been an insane brutal battle in every way.. anyways.. Some people found me. Notable and otherwise.. and two people have since killed themselves because of it.. that I know of.. I think the pain might be too much to live with.. I know it is..

I'm that one that has to live with it..
Adding.. I really can't stand the Dr. Google's of the world.. especially when real doctors that aren't psych.. and even they're a crap shoot.. talk about trying to imagine. And all the rest.. it's like.. just shut up already.. nobody cares about your clear personal opinion.. it was never my job to imagine the entire plight of the world.. I'm only one human being.. i can't sit around and worry about every single last persons bullshit.. at the expense of my own especially.. like get over yourself..

they might as well tell you that it will all be better and maybe go take a walk and you'll magically feel better.. walking actually pisses me off more sometimes..

Those are probably the next worst cop outs.. can't stand those people.. they're so ignorant and obtuse.. they've done that to me.. I fail at my suicide attempt and then they guilt trip me about it.. why did you keep me alive then.. why bother yourself.. if anything wouldn't have to listen to their miserable annoying bird in my ear..

That ten year guilt trip out of nowhere form people that are far more fucked up than ill ever be is one of the long term main reasons im offing myself.. one of many..

Last edited:
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
What's been some of your worst cop outs from people that have tried to help and/or stop you in the past?
My favorite has to be one of the most raging insane hypocrites I've ever seen in my life.. and I know a lot of insane hypocrites.. I'm originally from Louisville, KY area and the south.. you can imagine..

My ex boyfriend is a surgeon from Cuba.. a freaking doctor dcotor doctor alllll the way.. but he doesn't normally deal with psychiatry issues other than acute ones..

He would tell me life is beautiful. And go on and on and on all Cuban style about it.. then he beat the piss out of me and spent 30 days in jail..

Yeah.. he's not a fan of psychiatry I take it.. he would probably still say that to me today.. in an effort to keep me from doing so.. slowly take the razor blade out of my hand like he normally does.. sometimes he pins me down and forces it out of my hand.. then he will get pissed off as all hell and punch me in the face..

One of the most insane surreal experiences of my life.. I don't think he had the desired effect..

Sometimes when I get really bad off.. I start drinking and I think a straight razor will do the trick., which I went to med school myself.. I could probably get the job done.. but that method is last resort incredddibly painful.. and you can mess your hand up really bad if you fail. Probably need insane amounts of surgery.. so you'll be in and out of surgery while tied to a bed.. Not quite the party anybody was hoping for..

I hate it when they treat you like you're somehow unaware of these realities.. like you're not smart enough to. Understand anything.. they think all this shit equates to mental retardation.. quite the opposite..

That's another cop out I hate.. people think because you're massively depressed automatically correlates to stupidity.. or that you're somehow not cognizant of any reality at all..

Everyobdy treats you like you're seeing space aliens or some shit.. and my opinion on that.. I might want to stay alive if my brain naturally hallucinated space aliens..

My humor about my suicide and my depression enrages all my Doctors.. they hate it.. so wrong but oh sooo right..

I'm a slightly well know underground "artist", I use that term loosely.. and writer.. I wrote a really super popular piece of writing about my depression and anxiety many years ago.. and it inspired a lot of people.. but it ruined my marriage.. my life.. my family.. it ruined my life.. and I got used and had loads of copyright infringement.. its been an insane brutal battle in every way.. anyways.. Some people found me. Notable and otherwise.. and two people have since killed themselves because of it.. that I know of.. I think the pain might be too much to live with.. I know it is..

I'm that one that has to live with it..
Adding.. I really can't stand the Dr. Google's of the world.. especially when real doctors that aren't psych.. and even they're a crap shoot.. talk about trying to imagine. And all the rest.. it's like.. just shut up already.. nobody cares about your clear personal opinion.. it was never my job to imagine the entire plight of the world.. I'm only one human being.. i can't sit around and worry about every single last persons bullshit.. at the expense of my own especially.. like get over yourself..

they might as well tell you that it will all be better and maybe go take a walk and you'll magically feel better.. walking actually pisses me off more sometimes..

Those are probably the next worst cop outs.. can't stand those people.. they're so ignorant and obtuse.. they've done that to me.. I fail at my suicide attempt and then they guilt trip me about it.. why did you keep me alive then.. why bother yourself.. if anything wouldn't have to listen to their miserable annoying bird in my ear..

That ten year guilt trip out of nowhere form people that are far more fucked up than ill ever be is one of the long term main reasons im offing myself.. one of many..
What attempts did you do so far that you fail that for suicide?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
Cop outs hahaha fuck me this is my absolute existence you are bringing up. What hasn't been a cop out at this point?

I'll share a couple of the more eyebrow raising ones.

1. I used to have social phobia, like full blow start crying if I gotta talk. This was middle school so ya know, the worst time to be a freak on nature around the most judgemental age group to have ever roamed the earth. I had my first attempt to my parents knowledge and being actually pretty great they went to get me all the help. Actually sorta worked for a while, changes in my schooling, rework of medications, and a good therapist. Unfortunately my therapist retired just as I started really showing improvement and I got another one who sucked.

Lemme tell ya, my family would spend over $100 just for me to walk in, say I didn't know what to talk about, and have her kick me out. What the fuck? She's still practicing even today.

2. I have misophonia, which means that certain noises send me into fight or flight. People often say "oh I get it" but they don't! Mild annoyance does not equate to me attacking a guy for chewing gum in an airport! Anyways that shit destroys my life, like I can take the depression but misophonia is completely evil and life ruining! So my apparent cure? Physical therapy.

In physical therapy I learned:
• Other people struggle too
• Don't be mean
• This is how you don't throw up in cars (apparently that's a lesson for kids but the lady was so confused how to help me that she went out of her way to teach me to waste time)
• how to draw a car (I was 16!)