Oguzok

Oguzok

forever young...i want to be forever young
Nov 24, 2023
It's hard for me to live knowing how many people do not live but exist, how many people live in poverty, in slavery, how many people suffer and it hurts me so much to realize this... And I can't help them in any way... it hurts me so much because of this.. I just think it would be better for me to live this horrible place

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, pthnrdnojvsc, annointed_towers and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is horrifying the amount of endless suffering and cruelty in this world, I certainly believe this place could never be desirable to exist in, I find it so dreadful how people continue to force life here.

Reactions: Oguzok and Wehmut
Wehmut

Wehmut

it's not fair...
Apr 13, 2023
I get how you're feeling. It's a very hard realisation to make. Once you are growing you start to notice how cruel and unfair this world is. I feel like most people only do the things they love in order to compensate for the fact that the world they live in is a place of total misery and uselessness. To me the worst death we die, is the death of our innocence

Reactions: Oguzok
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
99% percent of these people keep reproducing and keep the vicious cycle of human suffering going. I don't feel sorry for any of them anymore.

Reactions: Wehmut
Centraloze

Centraloze

Nov 25, 2023
Humanity and the lack of consideration for anything with consciousness. The individual suffers what the collective is doing and that's a trait that has more devolved in humans from an enlightened state.

Reactions: Oguzok and pthnrdnojvsc