• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Most of you will know my situ and incurable medical immune dysfunction which I believe may have been caused by c19 vacc. Ive had more hospital visits and the doctors are unsure how this disease will progress..I just wanted to upate you all as ive been off-line for a while. I still think of you all and Im grateful for your kindness and support. Ive been watching the news in despair. Ive never known a time before now when hate and hostility is widespread. I sense that humankind has turned a corner into a dark chapter of death and destruction on a global scale. I wondered if its just me because im ill but im seeing anger and despair everywhere!.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Argo, Forever Sleep and 5 others
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
Death and misery are constants in human existence. Before the modern era there were various wars, rebellions, collapses, plagues, genocides , oppression. Some of those things are still happening now. Materially, now is the best time to be alive if you live in a developed country. Indoor plumbing, electricity, sanitation are standard. We can go the grocery store instead of farming our own food. However there's an oncoming gauntlet of problems heading our way due to unbridled greed, short-sightedness, and placing money above all else. We're currently in the midst of the 6th mass extinction event. The world is getting hotter and drier. Fresh water is getting more scarce. The oceans are getting warmer and more acidic. Suicides are increasing in the US due to shit working life and despair. The oligarchs are successfully keeping people focused and divided on stupid things like which bathrooms trans people should be allowed to use instead of what to do about carbon emissions, deforestation, etc.

The next few decades are going to suck so hard. The climate problems will cause mass migration and cause a ton of strain and maybe even collapse of some social services. Crop failures and extreme weather events will become more common. The North Atlantic current will probably collapse within 100 years. And all this will happen as oligarchs do everything they can to hold onto their money and power. They'll do anything except what's necessary to mitigate the oncoming crises or current problems for that matter. The masses will be pissed off from suffering, having no direction or purpose, and being unable to change the current mode of governance.

I believe things will get much worse before they get better. Humans won't go extinct but I expect many millions to die. Things will get so bad that it costs the oligarchs tons of money which finally forces them to act for the betterment of all humankind.

So why is the world so shitty? Why can't people be decent to each other? Why are we killing our home? Why aren't world leaders making meaningful change to make things better? The answer is money. The answer is always money. Money has a poisonous, corrupting influence on everything.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Rational man, SoulCage, reclaimedbynature and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is such a hellish world where there's so much endless suffering and cruelty, I'm sorry that you've had to suffer so much.

Reactions: Rational man, divinemistress36 and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Is the world in good time or bad time? Some stock markets are said to be at or near all time high. In other places, wars are on going or in the making. Some allegedly very high up people are said to have died recently or are suffering serious health issues and may leave anytime, such as the British royal family. Are the invisible global mafia fighting each other for successor?

Reactions: Rational man
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
Death and misery are constants in human existence. Before the modern era there were various wars, rebellions, collapses, plagues, genocides , oppression. Some of those things are still happening now. Materially, now is the best time to be alive if you live in a developed country. Indoor plumbing, electricity, sanitation are standard. We can go the grocery store instead of farming our own food. However there's an oncoming gauntlet of problems heading our way due to unbridled greed, short-sightedness, and placing money above all else. We're currently in the midst of the 6th mass extinction event. The world is getting hotter and drier. Fresh water is getting more scarce. The oceans are getting warmer and more acidic. Suicides are increasing in the US due to shit working life and despair. The oligarchs are successfully keeping people focused and divided on stupid things like which bathrooms trans people should be allowed to use instead of what to do about carbon emissions, deforestation, etc.

The next few decades are going to suck so hard. The climate problems will cause mass migration and cause a ton of strain and maybe even collapse of some social services. Crop failures and extreme weather events will become more common. The North Atlantic current will probably collapse within 100 years. And all this will happen as oligarchs do everything they can to hold onto their money and power. They'll do anything except what's necessary to mitigate the oncoming crises or current problems for that matter. The masses will be pissed off from suffering, having no direction or purpose, and being unable to change the current mode of governance.

I believe things will get much worse before they get better. Humans won't go extinct but I expect many millions to die. Things will get so bad that it costs the oligarchs tons of money which finally forces them to act for the betterment of all humankind.

So why is the world so shitty? Why can't people be decent to each other? Why are we killing our home? Why aren't world leaders making meaningful change to make things better? The answer is money. The answer is always money. Money has a poisonous, corrupting influence on everything.

Perfect summary.
Fuck Money and fuck Advertisement. People keep consuming because they are manipulated by psychological tricks, invented to make the rich just richer. They feed human desire and create a sense of fake scarcity. So many resources go into junk, because we are made to believe that we need it. To feel special when owning it. But it all just ends up as trash.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and Rational man