• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
While I do support the majority of the BLM movement, it's cases like this that pisses me off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
While I do support the majority of the BLM movement, it's cases like this that pisses me off.

I know what you mean... entirely. :I A lot of them mean well, but this isn't just a few bad apples.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I told my friends this kind of thing could happen but since I live in California, they said I was wrong. Oh well. Nobody around me agrees with me and I bet if I showed them this they'd just call it fake news as much as I call whatever News they show me that I don't agree with the same thing. :pfff:

Gonna go off in a bit of a tangent but: This is part of why I want to die so badly. I just don't think I'm fit for the direction society is headed. I mean I understand the sentiment behind these protests but I really do think these people's attempts to correct the problems are not going to help but what do I know. I wish I could be woke or whatever it is but my brain is just too hardwired in the other direction. My mind is a relic of a lost age which is why more of my friends should just be happy that I'm going to CTB eventually.

• Hugs
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
This isn't what you do if you want to bring about change. People aren't going to listen or take the movement seriously because of things like this. All the looting, rioting, unnecessary violence and harassing innocent people etc isn't how you fight against racism.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I appreciate all of the responses so far, but there is more shit in the world people don't know about. I'm just not trying to be accused of making a hate thread.

Hell a treaty in the Middle East was just signed... no word of it

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I appreciate all of the responses so far, but there is more shit in the world people don't know about. I'm just not trying to be accused of making a hate thread.

Hell a treaty in the Middle East was just signed... no word of it
Yeah people really can't let a certain man win anything. Ironically this drives some people like me more to his side because I feel like I've been there before when it comes to not being able to win in the eyes of the public (though on a far smaller scale).

Anyway, I appreciate and respect you making this thread even if it could potentially out you as some kind of hateful person which so far I don't think you are. :ahhha:

• Hugs
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Yeah people really can't let a certain man win anything. Ironically this drives some people like me more to his side because I feel like I've been there before when it comes to not being able to win in the eyes of the public (though on a far smaller scale).

Anyway, I appreciate and respect you making this thread even if it could potentially out you as some kind of hateful person which so far I don't think you are. :ahhha:

Lol well I mean honestly I'm pretty blunt... so if I have an ounce of hatred in my body, people will know. I have black family members as well, so I mean it's not about that... but that also isn't an excuse to automatically pardon me. I just feel strongly in general about things and like to talk about shit in general that isn't a new TikTok trend or something.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
The media is obviously manipulating people with all of this horseshit. This world is so stupid and it appears to be getting more and more so. I'm just sick of the political theatrics. That's all I have to say.

Last edited:
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
The media is obviously manipulating people with all of this horseshit. This world is so stupid and it appears to be getting more and more so. I'm just sick of the political theatrics. That's all I have to say.

I have never seen why people rely on a quick click of a remote and say "wellp, got my news for the day". It takes research and then following it up further to see the bigger picture.

Reactions: Lorntroubles