• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
Right so i'm sketched out by hanging partially, I think i'd want to try it seated. I have a nice recliner.
I'd sit in the recliner with slipknot around neck. I'd have the other end attached to a 15-30 pound dumbbell.
The dumbbell would be on a surface behind the chair that I would pull behind neck of the noose to roll it off surface

One thing that i'm unsure of is that basically the noose would not be going upwards and then down behind chair. Maybe a little, but it's more poistioned where the noose knot would be going more horizontal then down.

The chair is wide so there would be room for convulsing while dumbbell would be aligned in the middle behind chair off floor pulling the noose to hold it securely.

I apologize, my mental health has been down the crapper for some time, but thankfully found out to improve my physical so I have strength and some more mental clarity to figure this out finally. But yeah I think this one might work.