• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Xisalittletired

Xisalittletired

Knee-deep in the poacher's dream
Feb 17, 2023
wow, i haven't posted here in a very long time. hello!

long story short, i tried recovery for the past year; tried changing my mindset and even gave college another shot for the umpteenth time.

it didn't work. everything still sucks. and i also think i might be becoming agoraphobic.

my anxiety has sky rocketed, it is AWFUL. i can not do a single thing without severe anxiety ruining it for me. can't see friends, family, go out to the store, walk my dog, etc. even just staying home, i'll get a random anxiety attack out of nowhere and feel sick for the rest of the day. it's ruined my life, basically.

depression on top of all that is also just... annoying. lmao

i've come to terms with the fact that i've given up again, but i'm willing to ask a question or two before i start researching methods — will most likely ctb to partial or full suspension hanging. or sn if i'm lucky.

is it possible to gain a consistent income where no kind of human interaction is possible? i will not do calls either.

and also, is anyone up to adding each other on discord? :) have a little group chat or smth where we can share these thoughts freely?? my user is noxxistired.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, waterworks, QueerMelancholy and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Would you be okay sending emails? Work from home is a lot more prevalent but what's available would probably depend on your skillset.

Probably not sharing discord on here for a minute but feel free to pm if you want to talk.