Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
It's been happening a lot lately. It's not borderline creepy, it is creepy. It's luring/alluring, and such posts help to identify who's going to be more willing and compliant to be a victim.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's noticed it and had concerns about it, although I dare say I wish that there were nothing to notice in the first place. I see certain names pop up with supportive (creepy) posts far too frequently in those kinds of threads, I'm sure I'm not the only one keeping a mental 'avoid' list.

Reactions: puppy9 and GoodPersonEffed
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
@GoodPersonEffed So, I suggest that we come up with ideas that will help keep people safe along with making the partner megathread more useful and you read into that in a negative way? That is one heck of a skill set. I truly don't get it.

As far as all your other morbid brutalization of my words, how about you PM them one at a time and I will clarify in a way that you can understand. I honestly can't focus on or handle large amounts of text as I drift off. Reading and writing actually doesn't come easy for me. Any of my posts take a substantial amount of time to writeup. Some of the things you are saying i said or hinted at me saying is absolutely not even remotely correct. To be so far off base in your interpritation is concerning on many levels as I have to imagine it occurs with others as well.

It is concerning when you try to help others and you get a response like yours. My like ratio seems to suggest you are in the minority on your views of my responses but that doesn't mean I don't value your opinion. So, as suggested above, feel free to PM one item at a time.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Agreed, you can't be too careful. As much as I like to value my internet friends just as much as irl ones, the fact is that dangerous people can come off as safe online.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@GoodPersonEffed So, I suggest that we come up with ideas that will help keep people safe along with making the partner megathread more useful and you read into that in a negative way? That is one heck of a skill set. I truly don't get it.

As far as all your other morbid brutalization of my words, how about you PM them one at a time and I will clarify in a way that you can understand. I honestly can't focus on or handle large amounts of text as I drift off. Reading and writing actually doesn't come easy for me. Any of my posts take a substantial amount of time to writeup. Some of the things you are saying i said or hinted at me saying is absolutely not even remotely correct. To be so far off base in your interpritation is concerning on many levels as I have to imagine it occurs with others as well.

It is concerning when you try to help others and you get a response like yours. My like ratio seems to suggest you are in the minority on your views of my responses but that doesn't mean I don't value your opinion. So, as suggested above, feel free to PM one item at a time.

Thisisbait

Images 2

Reactions: Toonloon and Claudia
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I am confused. I offer to hear you out and to clarify my words, where there is confusion, or misinterpretation. You respond by claiming I am baiting you? What the heck would be baiting you for? Your creativity exceeds mine. You are a truly confusing person.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Lest there be any confusion for anyone regarding the topic at hand or the ensuing discussion:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/manipulation-tactics.31123/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...cams-create-desire-and-override-reason.36867/

• Love
Reactions: Toonloon, Iwanttooffmyself, Claudia and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
you're young and what you've done is rectifiable. You've apparently told members that you have changed your views since becoming a member here on SS and talking to women — perhaps replying to the incels.co threads stating you disagree with what you posted is the first step of proving that?

I love this. Acceptance, not shaming, constructive ideas for healing and for promoting reciprocal well-being.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, Brink and Giraffey
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It's not just happening on the forums. I've seen a lot of it on the chat recently, especially after the views and statements of @cryptic__egg surfaced last week.
This is just one post of many thousands reiterating his views, advocating violence towards and the sexual slavery of women.

I agree. @cryptic__egg was open about the fact he was once a member of the site but played down how recent it was stating that he was no longer active or present there, and lied about his misogynistic views. It came as a shock to many members here and on discord communities. He's now banned from one community where there were talks of a UK meetup.

After revealing his posts on SS chat, his first response was: and

He hasn't been back to the chat since.

I've seen a lot of people defending abuse on SS chat since then, some even arguing that it was wrong to reveal what he wrote. Be careful people.

@cryptic__egg, I hope you get some help; you're young and what you've done is rectifiable. You've apparently told members that you have changed your views since becoming a member here on SS and talking to women — perhaps replying to the incels.co threads stating you disagree with what you posted is the first step of proving that?
569864d7f386f730e7a4aba5fc959141

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I wish that everyone would use the Off topic section to post Fetish and humor type threads... it just has no place in the suicide section.

And this thread has opened my eyes to things i had no idea were going on in plain site. Creepy

Reactions: puppy9
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I am highly perplexed by statements "Good"PersonEffed made earlier about a post I made here and in other threads. The other quotes of his are out of context, so let us focus on the one here, where everything can be read in its entirety. The US media does a good enough job with taking things out of context as is. Will everyone read comment #28 and explain to me what was so horrible about what I said. I want to see where the communication breakdown is. I tried working with GoodPersonEffed on this but he refused, claiming that me trying to have a discussion on this was also me being manipulative. Definitely a no-win situation. I find it distasteful that someone tries to vilify you in a public forum and denies conversation. Even more disheartening is that his bullying hate speech has likes.

In comment #28, I was not dismissing what other people were saying. I was saying that I found certain ways of judging others to be detrimental. I believed that some of the prior ideas would quickly mark some good people as bad, and if the good are instantly marked bad, then you are only left with the bad. If one wants to have the Partner Megathread useful, then this would have the opposite effect.

One person said that if they saw a post that had a guy looking for a female partner to CTB with, then its an automatic red flag . I disagreed with this statement. A man seeking a female partner to CTB with seemed like a natural preference to me and I am not sure how it could be interpreted automatically in any other way. Should I also automatically assume a straight woman looking for a male partner or a lesbian/gay looking for a same sex partner is equally a red flag? I wasn't in anyway saying the person that made the statement was a horrible person for making it. I imagine we are all adult enough here to have a discussion, which sometimes equals one person disagreeing with another? I quoted the person at the time, on the off chance they wanted to discuss their point of view, as I have no problem having a conversation.

In the last paragraph of post #28 I agreed there are toxic people out there. Then I clearly said let us all work together and come up with ways to protect people from the toxic and harmful types while also working towards making the partner megathread more useful (the part that wasn't quoted earlier and has been ignored). I truly do not get how what I said in #28 is creepy, manipulative, shaming and so forth (claims made by the other user).

I admit I am not the brightest guy on the block, and perhaps my wording could had been better, or I could had used a better example, but to have such a strong reaction to what I said, I am seriously at a lost here. I hate derailing this thread further and hearing more hateful speech thrown at me, but I am beyond confused.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, Sideswipe, Soul and 1 other person
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Train has derailed and needs help getting back on track.

Lets try to ignore personal disagreements and focus this thread on issues of partner finding and possible dangers that may happen. Im sure new members will be grateful to read about personal expirience and not repeating our mistakes.

Dont get angry at me please. Just thinking tensions are a bit high here.

Reactions: Toonloon
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I'm starting to realize they're around every corner just waiting to jump on the right person.
realizing that I was unwillingly a ctb partner to someone so desperate not to die alone, they couldnt help themself. Otherwise a good person before they became so ill.
And then stumbling on one thinking they're a prolifer but they're actually prodeath
and the most recent N scammer, wanting to victimize desperate people

Pure sickness. But weakness and desperation attracts predators and majority here are weak and desperate.

it's become so creepy that I even ponder if what looks like a helpless girl constantly posting for people's help might actually be a murderer hoping someone will meet them irl thinking they're a helpless young girl.

expose those users who are exploiting you so others don't get caught.

Edit.. user who was prodeath .. well preferred to kill me or be on chat while i ctb was blacksoul83. Kept gently pushing me to ctb and wanted details about how and what.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giraffey, Brink, Meowkin and 2 others
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
What happened to @Claudia? I really needed to talk with her

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
What happened to @Claudia? I really needed to talk with her
Maybe admitting it was an alt account got her banned? I was going to ask you what happened to her?

Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
Seeking a partner. I'm in take Seattle area. Anyone near?