• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Read the rules @Renewal .
Drawer
Anyone know about @Baskol1. Why is he banned ?

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Read the rules @Renewal .
Drawer
Anyone know about @Baskol1. Why is he banned ?

Hm: I think @Renewal is coming up with excellent, unexpected words that fit 100%. "Walers" on the other hand ... 8] But it's just a game, so: Carry on!
Perhaps Baskol was banned for racing around liking every post? I'd never put anyone on "ignore" before him, so maybe he was trolling harder than that.

Dealer

Last edited:
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Hm: I think @Renewal is coming up with excellent, unexpected words that fit 100%. "Walers" on the other hand ... 8] But it's just a game, so: Carry on!
Perhaps Baskol was banned for racing around liking every post? I'd never put anyone on "ignore" before him, so maybe he was trolling harder than that.

Dealer

Hey, Soul. Good to see you at least anywhere around here.
About epic's comment, not really his fault, just about starting a new word that contains the old one(?), is not really something that can interpreted as a rule, from the game starter. A new word can't be a totally new word? If so, it takes a lot of fun out of it. At the current state, it is not as challeging as it could be. And besides, there are new words started before the old one has been completely exhausted, so that should not be a problem? My problem is, I often lose interest in things that are not as challenging as they could be. But I can't complain.

Concerning Baskol, don't we all have our own problems here, let the dude have his, without judging him. It is supposed to be a safe space here, unless someone really loses it.

Cereal

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
@Soul Was referring to @renewals now deleted answer.
@Renewal True! Its a safe space.I hope he is OK.

Clears

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
@Soul Was referring to @renewals now deleted answer.
@Renewal True! Its a safe space.I hope he is OK.

Clears

Ok - I missed something completely. How too like life!
Challenges take a lot of forms, and at the same time we all have to be a bit flexible to keep the ball in the air. I'm curious what you mean, @Renewal, when you say new words are started before the old one is completely used up.
As for @Baskol1, we all have problems. That's what the "ignore" button is for. I'm sure I'm on plenty of people's Ignore Lists ... 8]

Rascal

Reactions: epic
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Ok - I missed something completely. How too like life!
I'm curious what you mean, @Renewal, when you say new words are started before the old one is completely used up.

Rascal
Sometimes jumping to a new word takes the magic out of it, when the previous has that perfect letter combination that could have transformed into something twisted. Just because I'm a mental case.

Carnal

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Sometimes jumping to a new word takes the magic out of it, when the previous has that perfect letter combination that could have transformed into something twisted. Just because I'm a mental case.

Carnal

I know what you mean by missed opportunities, but isn't "jumping to a new word" just someone changing a different letter than I would have? The only times that's seriously bugged me has been when someone chops 7 or 8 letters down to 4 for no reason.

Sacral

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
8 letters would be perfect. With 4, there is not much to work with, because most words are just boring, and

Casual

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Sneaking it back up to 7 or 8 shouldn't be hard. Doubling a letter here and there can't be *very* wrong, right?

Assault

Reactions: Thorn
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
It can't be wrong, because what else is left out there...

Cutlass

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Acholia (had to look that one up - sorry!)