• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noleftovers

Aug 20, 2023
Hi all. This is my first thread post, so excuse me if I get anything wrong.
I'm not planning to ctb just yet, but I'm working on my exit strategy for when I do. I've made several attempts in the past that have obviously failed. I've read about the most common/successful methods, but I'm hoping to work with what I have unless I can't figure out a way to foolproof things. This is my plan so far:
  1. Combine approximately 2000mg Trazodone, 2800mg Seroquel, and 67,000mg Neurontin with as much alcohol as I can muster (let's say half a bottle of Vodka for estimation's sake)
  2. If I haven't vomited, I'll take an additional 400mg Lexapro, 12,500mg Zoloft, and 40mg Prazosin once the previous cocktail has made me drowsy enough
  3. As an added precaution, I'll duct tape my mouth shut and cover my head with a bag after everything is ingested
My assumption is that the final step will be enough to finish things off since even if anything comes back up, I'll either choke on it or run out of air. I'm wondering, though, what the likelihood is that the two cocktails alone will be enough; as well as if I'll manage to pass out before I start dealing with the mentioned negatives. I'd really like everything to be as peaceful as possible, but I'm aware that trying to OD carries a huge risk of failure so that might not end up being the case. What do you guys think? Is there anything I should tweak, is it overkill, or should I abandon this idea entirely?

Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
I can almost guarantee it will not work, you'll vomit them and your SI will kick in. The symptoms of overdose on these medications are horrifying and they will be painful, You'd be better off OD'ing on heroin than with these medications. Try looking at SN it seems to have a high success rate from what I gathered.

Reactions: アホペンギン
N

noleftovers

Aug 20, 2023
I can almost guarantee it will not work, you'll vomit them and your SI will kick in. The symptoms of overdose on these medications are horrifying and they will be painful, You'd be better off OD'ing on heroin than with these medications. Try looking at SN it seems to have a high success rate from what I gathered.
Thanks for your reply! I predicted vomiting would be an issue, but I figured if I wrapped my mouth/head enough, I would end up choking before my SI would be able to get in the way. Gives me something to think about and work on a better plan.