• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onewordfromyou

onewordfromyou

Mar 22, 2024
the future looks bleak and i'm scared. what's the point of all this effort im putting into college and a job and trying to keep it together if it's all gonna lead to the same shitty future? i dont know if i can ever afford to live on my own or even exist as myself. the world is burning and food prices are going up and my wage has been the same. but every time i have tried to ctb i pussied out at the last second. i don't know what hurts worse. the guilt of talking myself out of ctb or the pain knowing what the future is looking like.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ruru-chan2, Forever Sleep, Abditory and 3 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The world never improves, despite the technoligcal advances that suggest that it should. It just keeps getting exponentially worse and worse by the year. People need to wake up to this and stop reproducing so that the human race can just die off.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
the future looks bleak and i'm scared. what's the point of all this effort im putting into college and a job and trying to keep it together if it's all gonna lead to the same shitty future? i dont know if i can ever afford to live on my own or even exist as myself. the world is burning and food prices are going up and my wage has been the same. but every time i have tried to ctb i pussied out at the last second. i don't know what hurts worse. the guilt of talking myself out of ctb or the pain knowing what the future is looking like.
Wage slaving will need to nothing. Just stress and issues. Better off (ironically) seeing what conditions you suffer from, get diagnosed and try and get assistance.

The only way to escape is through your own business but everything is so squeezed and it can fail when you least expect it (happened to me after a decade).

Living on your own isn't feasible unless you want to room share and live in a shithole area and pay up the ass rental figures (to put it nicely). Or you have wealthy parents and can weather the storm.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees