• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wheretfami

Oct 2, 2023
Are there any other women who's reasons to CTB are because of how the world treats us? With patriarchy (I can feel the eye-roll from a million people every time the word is uttered), our bodies seen as property with no soul inside, our existence and trauma invalidated by our own governments, and us constantly being harassed. Almost every woman has a fucking story of at LEAST harassment-- a large majority of us around the world have been assaulted, and others like me have been raped..... then we're blamed for someone else's evil actions--as victims. And to not be believed because the person has been so convincing to everyone, maybe even you, that they're a wonderful person.

I don't like to go anywhere without a man I trust with me, and even with almost any man there's that tiny bit of skepticism. For that, I'm so sorry to those of you that are truly good men, it's not you, it's the world. I don't hate normal men, I'm just on high alert around most of them, especially when I they're complete strangers.

There are so many amazing men out there, but because of the current numbers and the damage of the bad guys, and my own experience and experiences of others, I feel a strong need to be wary of all of you.

And I would NEVER trust a woman who offers me a "life-changing opportunity". I have to worry she's trying to trick me into being trafficked. Nah, bitch.

And those in power that could do something, won't. In fact, something happens right in front of people's faces, and they'll actively turn away. Some people that DO do something, get in trouble.

Then there's sack-of-shit women who lie and use it to ruin someone's life and have their own benefits (We know after they've been caught--i wouldn't make this assumption anytime beforehand). They take away from any credibility and seriousness we HAVE gained.

I don't want to be in a world like this, and I don't believe it will change.

I don't want to live with this constant fear and trauma. I also don't want to have this bloodlust for adult sexual predators--I want to kill them and do horrible things to their bodies beforehand. I know it's a fucked up thing to say and would be even more fucked up to do, so I won't. But it's fucked up that the world will do nothing to actually help.

However, this hatred i carry can't seem to be diminished and it's nothing more than a burden. I don't want it.

If any of you have stories of people (or even you) that did something when you saw something, please please tell me so I can have them in mind when I need to calm tf down.

You're all appreciated.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dysthymia, Aim, reclaimedbynature and 48 others
razorblade

razorblade

Aug 21, 2023
I agree since I was roughly 12 years old i started hating the world because of how I was treated I hated and still hate how men stare and me and how men much older then me think they can go and hit on me it annoys me it fills me with nothing but hatred and fear

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, kilowatt, f1lth and 8 others
snoot

snoot

-
Dec 1, 2020
I relate to all of that … all the abuse and trauma I've gone through is mostly down to men. My ex raped me a few months ago, now I look at everyone in my life, even the good people, and can't help but think "how long until you violate me too?"
I don't believe the world will change either.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, callen, f1lth and 9 others
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
I relate to all of that … all the abuse and trauma I've gone through is mostly down to men. My ex raped me a few months ago, now I look at everyone in my life, even the good people, and can't help but think "how long until you violate me too?"
How your "boyfriend" rape you ? I think rape is committed by an unknown person.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: Kit1, Kore, Life interrupted and 3 others
W

wheretfami

Oct 2, 2023
My God I'm so fucking sorry that happened. Have you told anyone? You undoubtedly have us on your side.
Those people don't deserve to live.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, f1lth and snoot
totalselfhatred

totalselfhatred

Aug 27, 2023
Are there any other women who's reasons to CTB are because of how the world treats us? With patriarchy (I can feel the eye-roll from a million people every time the word is uttered), our bodies seen as property with no soul inside, our existence and trauma invalidated by our own governments, and us constantly being harassed. Almost every woman has a fucking story of at LEAST harassment-- a large majority of us around the world have been assaulted, and others like me have been raped..... then we're blamed for someone else's evil actions--as victims. And to not be believed because the person has been so convincing to everyone, maybe even you, that they're a wonderful person.

I don't like to go anywhere without a man I trust with me, and even with almost any man there's that tiny bit of skepticism. For that, I'm so sorry to those of you that are truly good men, it's not you, it's the world. I don't hate normal men, I'm just on high alert around most of them, especially when I they're complete strangers.

There are so many amazing men out there, but because of the current numbers and the damage of the bad guys, and my own experience and experiences of others, I feel a strong need to be wary of all of you.

And I would NEVER trust a woman who offers me a "life-changing opportunity". I have to worry she's trying to trick me into being trafficked. Nah, bitch.

And those in power that could do something, won't. In fact, something happens right in front of people's faces, and they'll actively turn away. Some people that DO do something, get in trouble.

Then there's sack-of-shit women who lie and use it to ruin someone's life and have their own benefits (We know after they've been caught--i wouldn't make this assumption anytime beforehand). They take away from any credibility and seriousness we HAVE gained.

I don't want to live with this constant fear and trauma. I also don't want to have this bloodlust for adult sexual predators--I want to kill them and do horrible things to their bodies beforehand. I know it's a fucked up thing to say and would be even more fucked up to do, so I won't. But it's fucked up that the world will do nothing to actually help.

However, this hatred i carry can't seem to be diminished and it's nothing more than a burden. I don't want it.

If any of you have stories of people (or even you) that did something when you saw something, please please tell me so I can have them in mind when I need to calm tf down.

You're all appreciated.
I relate to every single word you've written. We are seen as objects, to be raped, used, manipulated, killed, harassed. There is never a moment of peace in our lives. Even when we think we are safe, we know there is always the possibility that a man could harm us.

I've seen "good" men turn into monsters and reveal their true selves simply because I dared to have a will of my own. Men who swore eternal love and protection became my tormentors. I was raped at 16 and even my own family didn't say nothing. Nobody cared.

Despite this, I cannot bring myself to feel hatred towards them, and I wouldn't want to harm them; I simply wish they would stop hurting us. But it's something that will never happen, unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kit1, callen, uncat_ and 7 others
W

wheretfami

Oct 2, 2023
What? Not at all. Often times, it's someone that's been close to you for a long time, or a family friend-- someone you know. It can be anyone. And yes, it can also be a stranger.

If you have any more questions, do ask. I would be down to clear up misinformation or misunderstanding.

• Informative
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Kit1, lachrymost and 3 others
totalselfhatred

totalselfhatred

Aug 27, 2023
What? Not at all. Often times, it's someone that's been close to you for a long time, or a family friend-- someone you know. It can be anyone. And yes, it can also be a stranger.

If you have any more questions, do ask. I would be down to clear up misinformation or misunderstanding.
Absolutely true. Every sexual act without consent is sexual assault. Many people freeze and dissociate while being raped, not everyone has the force to fight back (especially if intoxicated, very young, in a relationship with the assaulter etc)

Reactions: Kit1, spiritmoon, Trakehner and 4 others
snoot

snoot

-
Dec 1, 2020
My God I'm so fucking sorry that happened. Have you told anyone? You undoubtedly have us on your side.
Those people don't deserve to live.
I've only just recently been speaking about it, I felt like it was all my fault for ages, so I tried to push it out of my mind … :/
I'm going to a rape crisis centre next week. Thank you, that means a lot to me :heart:
I agree. It's not fair they get to move on with their lives after sexually assaulting someone, while victims have to carry it forever.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, kitty_kat, Meditation guide and 1 other person
W

wheretfami

Oct 2, 2023
I hope you won't be unfair to your poor lover about raising your sign here
I'm struggling to understand what you're trying to say. Try again
I hope you won't be unfair to your poor lover about raising your sign here
Ooooh wait no I see. You're oblivious. You never learned about any of this yet you're trying your best to form an opinion on it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Whatever♡
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Evry sexul act nds 2 happn wth consnt

Rgardlss of b-ing in relatnshp or nt - if sme1 = forcd or coercd in2 sx thn tht = rpe/sexul asslt

Reactions: Kit1, leavingthesoultrap, woh6 and 7 others
Mrpickles

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
It's frustrating when either gender acts like the other gender has everything so much easier than them. Each gender comes with its pros and cons. Either way, sorry you feel that way. Wishing you the best, take care.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: returntothevoid, Peerless_Cucumber, TheDog_ and 10 others
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
Evry sexul act nds 2 happn wth consnt

Rgardlss of b-ing in relatnshp or nt - if sme1 = forcd or coercd in2 sx thn tht = rpe/sexul asslt
She said he was her lover. In some countries, if a relationship between two parties is proven with evidence within less than six months, it will not be called rape. I think it is revenge. There is no lover who rapes his lover. No one will believe it.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Kit1, Peerless_Cucumber, f1lth and 3 others
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
She said he was her lover. In some countries, if a relationship between two parties is proven with evidence within less than six months, it will not be called rape. I think it is revenge. There is no lover who rapes his lover. No one will believe it.

In othr countris = recognisd tht abusve rlatnshps Xist -- within thse rlatnshps rpe & asslt cn happn

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1, lachrymost, Meditation guide and 1 other person
snoot

snoot

-
Dec 1, 2020
You're part of the problem. Sick fuck.

Reactions: Kit1, リンさん, lachrymost and 13 others
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Usr hs bn bannd frm thred - apolgis evry1

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, lachrymost, rosenwasser and 8 others
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
What a poor lover who fell with someone like you.
Quote of shame. It's crazy that you typed these responses confidently but I hope you will read what others are saying to you and reflect on your stance, because it's scary.

@snoot we believe you and you're valid. I'm sorry you opened up and got this response from this user. I hope it doesn't impact your day negatively.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, callen, lachrymost and 8 others
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
It is not that easy. If it were that easy, everyone would file lawsuits against their partners and make money. There is a gray line in the law, and if the connection between you and the other party is proven as love, the issue will be less interesting.To the police and may fall,

My heart will not be able to file a lawsuit against someone I love for rape!? !!!. You can easily leave him instead of using this thing against him. What a poor lover who fell with someone like you.

No consent = rape. Doesn't matter if they're a stranger or a spouse. If that isn't how it is written in the eye of the law, the law is wrong. I know, it's shocking, but laws written by old men upheld by historical and systematic patriarchy don't usually align with morality. Crazy stuff.

Reactions: Kit1, kaytor, Peerless_Cucumber and 6 others
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
It is not the direct reason I will CTB but it is the reason for some of my heavy mental health issues. When I was in school I was heavily bullied, ridiculed and rejected for being a girl who likes video games. It was hell on earth and has left me with permanent trauma where all school environments trigger me to panic. It got so bad people I didn't even know started bullying me. Just because I liked video games instead of partying and having sex like other girls. I started hating myself for being a girl, wished I had been born a guy. I didn't fit everyone's mold of a good girl so I was just garbage for everyone to kick around.

Other than my childhood I have been objectified by various men in adulthood. There was an older man at a previous job I had who would every single day flirt with me and even slap my butt despite me saying no. I got the courage to tell my boss and it did thankfully stop.

Being a woman sometimes does really make you feel like that's all you have going for you. It's like what you internally feel doesn't matter and your "no" is just empty words. Even my mother has been treated like shit by men and she's the sweetest person ever.
I don't hate all men, I just hate being a woman. I wanna dress how I want, be myself. I want to be able to love my passions without being invalidated or not taken seriously. At least video games are becoming very normal for both genders nowadays...

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, totalselfhatred, snoot and 1 other person
W

wheretfami

Oct 2, 2023
It's frustrating when either gender acts like the other gender has everything so much easier than them. Each gender comes with its pros and cons. Either way, sorry you feel that way. Wishing you the best, take care.
While i can understand that, i never said that, and it sure sounds like you're trying to invalidate us. This here post is just specifically about women and a common reason for us to CTB. It's not invalidating men's struggles, obviously we're all here bc of the same thing in the end-- human misery, in all forms.
It's just a post asking women about our own. But for once, can we talk about women without making it about men?
It's just an unfortunate fact that the grand majority of rape is committed by men.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1, uniqueusername39, dizzdesi and 9 others
Mrpickles

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
While i can understand that, i never said that, and it sure sounds like you're trying to invalidate us. This here post is just specifically about women and a common reason for us to CTB. It's not invalidating men's struggles, obviously we're all here bc of the same thing in the end-- human misery, in all forms.
It's just a post asking women about our own. But for once, can we talk about women without making it about men?
It's just an unfortunate fact that the grand majority of rape is committed by men.

Sure, I didn't invalidate anything. But go ahead feel like it's an attack. I let my patriarchy get in the way of my judgement, or something like that. Please continue.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Kit1, rosenwasser, avoid and 3 others
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
That's a very narrow way of thinking, and i'm male. Also know that rape can take many form, it's not just a penetration that can be rape.
To OP and all the women on this thread. I have no words, i'm sorry to know you are treated unfairly, there are numerous newspaper article that relate this facvt and it's disgusting. Some country even seems like to be in stone age with how women are treated. it's unfair to be treated like that because the coinflip went badly at birth.

Reactions: Kit1, Betsy007, sadwriter and 1 other person
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
There is seemingly no end to all this suffering. As weird as it sounds, It comforts me to believe that robots are the future, and all humans will be wiped out to end all this shit. That or a huge asteroid. Not that that would reverse the infinite amount of abuse and suffering that has already occurred.

Very few males are good people who can be trusted.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Caramelized, quanxiswife and 1 other person
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Slf undrstnd tht ths = dffclt subjct bt if commnts cld b kpt 2 indivdul feelngs & xpernces rathr thn makng blankt st8mnts abt a whle gendr thn tht wld b apprci8td

Reactions: Kit1 and Cloud Busting
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023

You're all appreciated.
Before I say anything you should know that I'm a male.

@wheretfami I'm very very sorry about what happened to you, I'm sorry that there are bad men in the world and I think it's normal to want extreme punishment for them. I would cut their dicks an hang them by the balls for the atrocities they commit. No mercy should be shown to these. I'm sorry, I'm just very angry right now.

Unfortunately I don't know what to do against them since the system somewhat protects them. The only thing that you can do is stay away from them, I just can't see any other option. This is what I do about bad women, I just stay away from them.

Thank you kindly for not rejecting the whole male population! I know it is difficult to see beyond the pain. It shows how aware, how understanding, how brave and how good you are. Good men exist and it's painful and annoying when we're getting lobbed in with all the fucking trash.

The world will not change though and I will CTB because of how things are. It was alright when I had my one girlfriend but in the end she chose the system over me. It's alright, everyone has a choice but I miss holding her hand when I walk down the street, I miss sharing warmth when we sleep at night.

• Love
Reactions: wheretfami
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Sure, I didn't invalidate anything. But go ahead feel like it's an attack. I let my patriarchy get in the way of my judgement, or something like that. Please continue.
Didn't want to chime into this thread at first but I have thoughts on it too. I agree 100% with your first post in here Mrpickles. In many discussions around struggles men and women in particular face people end up being biased towards one side. It's with your second response I feel like you're on your guard, understandably so but I feel like intent was misread. A ton of women that mention patriarchy blame all men and say all men are evil, but wheretfami specified she wasn't talking about normal guys but predators and it doesn't sound like she was blaming all men for the struggles women are put through, only talking about women's struggles overall and saying it's the kind of world men and women live in. As for her response to you, this is a very intimate thread and I think that's why your statement on the issue of both men and women arguing about which side has it worse came off as invalidating to her, the intention of the thread was for women to share experiences here and vent.

@wheretfami I understand the latter half of your response but it also feels very accusatory, Mrpickles wasn't trying to make it about men just giving an opinion somewhat related and saying things were unfortunate, and the last line you said can just be interpreted wrong, I get why he ended up being defensive, I also get your response. I really don't think Mrpickles was trying to invalidate you, he was making a general statement, because a lot of the times arguments made on struggles of either men or women specifically end up insinuating or outright stating one side has it harder.

Also I feel I have to make it about men for a sec because I know many people might be upset at some of the guys posting here and there may be some guys lurking feeling defensive…I want to apologize, I just want to explain guys are compelled to be either defensive or thankful in threads like these because of the male demonization going on in some places, as well as we don't really get spaces to talk about men's issues like women do so whenever sex based discrimination, violence and trauma is brought up, even when the discussion centers around women's issues, that's the only time a space opens and why men will flood it so often even though it's not polite. And I'm guilty of it right now, guys even if it's with great intentions depending on what's being discussed it can be very tone deaf and frustrating for people for us to chime into threads reaching out to women on their specific experiences. It's kind of like us meeting in a place specifically to talk about a draft going on and talking about the trauma and violence from it and then a woman showing up saying "Yes by the way I'm in the military." Not that great of a comparison because men's issues are laughed at but I digress…

Gonna shut up after this because this isn't the space for a side discussion, I just really hate it when it appears people are misinterpretIng each other on important but divisive issues like men and women's struggles and the history/politics of them too.

I'm sorry for the suffering everyone has experienced. Discrimination, assault and rape are abominable, these people are inhuman.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: freedompass, sadwriter, Blue Elephant and 1 other person
astraceria

astraceria

Oct 7, 2023

You're all appreciated.
Youre not alone at all. Its so exhausting and terrifying and so many people don't understand. I wish i had some stories of people speaking up when they see something but the reality is that its really rare. It all too often goes unpunished and we are left to carry the pain for the rest of our lives. And its true atleast for me, that each and every time ive been violated/harrassed/made to feel less than is something i will carry with me forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Whatever♡ and wheretfami
W

wheretfami

Oct 2, 2023
Didn't want to chime into this thread at first but I have thoughts on it too. I agree 100% with your first post in here MrPickles. In many discussions around struggles men and women in particular face people end up being biased towards one side. It's with your second response I feel like you're on your guard. wheretfami specified she wasn't talking about normal guys but predators and it doesn't sound like she was blaming all men for the struggles women are put through, only talking about women's struggles overall and saying it's the kind of world men and women live in. As for her response to you, this is a very intimate thread and I think that's why your statement on the issue of both men and women arguing about which side has it worse came off as invalidating to her, I think the underlying intention of the thread was for women to share experiences here and vent.
@wheretfami I understand the latter half of your response but it also feels very accusatory, MrPickles wasn't trying to make it about men just giving an opinion somewhat related and saying things were unfortunate, and the last line you said can just be interpreted wrong, I get why he ended up being defensive, I also get your response. I really don't think MrPickles was trying to invalidate you, he was making a general statement, because a lot of the times arguments made on struggles of either men or women specifically end up insinuating or outright stating one side has it harder.

Gonna shut up after this because this isn't the space for a side discussion, I just really hate it when it appears people are misinterpretIng each other on important but divisive issues like men and women's struggles and the history/politics of them too.

I'm sorry for the suffering everyone has experienced. Discrimination, assault and rape are abominable, these people are inhuman.
Major respect, thank you for your comment. I'm Re- evaluating my response and I see what you mean. I'll take the advice. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, dizzdesi, sadwriter and 4 others
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
For me, it's that as a woman, I have all these physical expectations on me that if I don't meet, I will die alone. I'm not traditionally pretty and k struggle and I'm a bit too intense and intellectual and I've been terrified recently of dying alone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Crinia99, Kit1, kaytor and 7 others