DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
It just feels weird not saying goodbye or anything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, hhh_, AshClouds and 13 others
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
U can send me PM

• Hugs
Reactions: Engström and MatrixPrisoner
wtg

wtg

Apr 2, 2023
You can talk here

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Leeroy14R
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
You can talk here
yeah, this is my attempt to. I tried the chat but people are busy with other topics. DMing people feels weird because I don't have much to say, I just want some closure.

• Hugs
Reactions: hhh_, Freyja13, Engström and 3 others
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
From what I've heard, friends often get in the way when it comes to this, I've heard many stories of it happening.
You can always say goodbye and talk to people here before you go.
I hope that you find it easy to find your freedom

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, Engström, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
From what I've heard, friends often get in the way when it comes to this, I've heard many stories of it happening.
You can always say goodbye and talk to people here before you go.
I hope that you find it easy to find your freedom
yeah the one person I thought would get it told a mutual former "friend" last time I told him I was at my bridge and mutual "friend" called the cops on me. I can't afford to get found, I don't want to be a vegetable forever.

Thank you <3

• Aww..
Reactions: Engström, sadwriter and Leeroy14R
tranny123

tranny123

she/her
Oct 31, 2023
we can be friends!!! i know it's not the same as a real life friend but i also want friends and don't really have any

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Engström, Ε. Η. R., Leeroy14R and 1 other person
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
yeah the one person I thought would get it told a mutual former "friend" last time I told him I was at my bridge and mutual "friend" called the cops on me. I can't afford to get found, I don't want to be a vegetable forever.

Thank you <3
No problem, I try to respond to all replies so if you do need someone to talk to, I'm open for another hour roughly.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Engström and DyingToDie123
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
we can be friends!!! i know it's not the same as a real life friend but i also want friends and don't really have any
hopefully I'll be gone by tonight but thank you <333 I hope you find friends

• Hugs
Reactions: Engström
tranny123

tranny123

she/her
Oct 31, 2023
i wish you luck. you can always talk to me and maybe we can be friends by tonight :)

• Hugs
  • Love
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Well we won't be able to talk very much then but it was nice to meet you.
Just curious, what method are you going with?

• Hugs
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
What has lead you to get to this point?

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Well we won't be able to talk very much then but it was nice to meet you.
Just curious, what method are you going with?
partial but I don't have a lot of faith that it'll actually work given my general incompetence lol
What has lead you to get to this point?
A lot, I've been suicidal since before I can remember (have diary entries about it from when I was in kindergarten) but recently more urgency as some friends got a restraining order against me because of a suicide note I wrote and now I have no friends and my career is fucked.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: movinout17, Engström, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
A lot, I've been suicidal since before I can remember (have diary entries about it from when I was in kindergarten) but recently more urgency as some friends got a restraining order against me because of a suicide note I wrote and now I have no friends and my career is fucked.
Wow, I just read that all of that, that sounds awful.
I truly do hope that your leave is smooth sailing and I do wish you good luck.
You deserve freedom

• Hugs
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Wow, I just read that all of that, that sounds awful.
I truly do hope that your leave is smooth sailing and I do wish you good luck.
You deserve freedom
Thank you, appreciate that a lot

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Engström, MatrixPrisoner and chocosyrup
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am fairly new here. However please reach out if you would like someone to just listen or to have a chat.

• Love
Reactions: DyingToDie123, Engström and MatrixPrisoner
Daughter of Sorrow

Daughter of Sorrow

Nov 1, 2023
Hey, did you ever try shrooms? I'm still waiting to see if I need to go to a place where they are legal to try them. It's a trip for me, long trip, so if it's meh, I'll just skip it.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
Talk to me. I'm leaving soon too. I'll do it on Monday 06/11

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Man life just keeps fucking us all I guess. And you're having no doubt? Like it's a fucking big decision so just to make sure. Probably others already asked you that a million times and you yourself probably even more often, but ig you can't think about it enough since it's your last decision. Hope everything works out for you and Ik irl friends are something different but we all on here are your friends so
Goodbye friend hope you find your peace <33

Reactions: Engström and MatrixPrisoner
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
partial but I don't have a lot of faith that it'll actually work given my general incompetence lol

We used to have a restraining order against my brother-but we're fine now. He was not well, we don't hold it against him. I mean it's a complicated relationship still, but we see him and talk to him now he's doing ok. He's done that much stuff I can't even really remember what triggered us getting the restraining order! It's not really that big a deal if you are not violent and abusive (which hopefully you're not) but obviously it got put in place for a reason. You can always make new friends, it's just up to you whether it's worth trying for that. But think about it A LOT (I'm sure you already probably have been) before you do anything.
Edit to add-I'm sorry you feel betrayed by your "friend" calling the cops but from their perspective they'd have probably felt guilty forever if they hadn't done anything so I guess I'm just saying they probably really cared and thought they were doing the right thing.

• Hugs
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Hey, did you ever try shrooms? I'm still waiting to see if I need to go to a place where they are legal to try them. It's a trip for me, long trip, so if it's meh, I'll just skip it.
I've tried shrooms. It somewhat turns your reality into a very distorted, somewhat frightening experience. I almost ovedosed on LSD in college and I thought I was falling down a long tunnel to hell. Ketamine was the most awesome experience for me. I felt like a I was trapped forever in a room that was in another dimension, never to return to my normal life.

emptyhome98

emptyhome98

apocalyptic triumphator
Nov 4, 2023
I wouldn't mind being friends or chit chatting!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DyingToDie123 and Engström
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I too don't really have any close friends, but I'm the opposite, I'd go to great lengths so people wouldn't find out.

Reactions: DyingToDie123
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I didn't, I forgot last time I was in the city :( maybe next week?
Man life just keeps fucking us all I guess. And you're having no doubt? Like it's a fucking big decision so just to make sure. Probably others already asked you that a million times and you yourself probably even more often, but ig you can't think about it enough since it's your last decision. Hope everything works out for you and Ik irl friends are something different but we all on here are your friends so
Goodbye friend hope you find your peace <33
I feel like I have no doubt until I go to the bridge and SI gets in the way 🙃 thank you though.
We used to have a restraining order against my brother-but we're fine now. He was not well, we don't hold it against him. I mean it's a complicated relationship still, but we see him and talk to him now he's doing ok. He's done that much stuff I can't even really remember what triggered us getting the restraining order! It's not really that big a deal if you are not violent and abusive (which hopefully you're not) but obviously it got put in place for a reason. You can always make new friends, it's just up to you whether it's worth trying for that. But think about it A LOT (I'm sure you already probably have been) before you do anything.
Edit to add-I'm sorry you feel betrayed by your "friend" calling the cops but from their perspective they'd have probably felt guilty forever if they hadn't done anything so I guess I'm just saying they probably really cared and thought they were doing the right thing.
Helpful to hear your side of it. The friends thing is one thing, but having it on my background check forever as someone who wanted a foreign policy career and needs a security clearance and crystal clear background is what's really fucking me up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, betternever2havbeen and CloudyNightSky
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@DyingToDie123 I understand if you had your heart set on that career that must be such a blow. Is there anything else you want to do?

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
@DyingToDie123 I understand if you had your heart set on that career that must be such a blow. Is there anything else you want to do?
Not really tbh. I was starting to lose motivation to do even that before this whole thing started.

Daughter of Sorrow

Daughter of Sorrow

Nov 1, 2023
I didn't, I forgot last time I was in the city :( maybe next week?

I feel like I have no doubt until I go to the bridge and SI gets in the way 🙃 thank you though.

Helpful to hear your side of it. The friends thing is one thing, but having it on my background check forever as someone who wanted a foreign policy career and needs a security clearance and crystal clear background is what's really fucking me up.
Next week will be more than fine. I'm not planning on going anywhere. And if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to DM me.