• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Thank you all.

I wish it were easier to die. Just feel horrible knowing that I cannot continue life and have to summon the willpower to follow through with suicide in isolation. Makes every second seem desperate, anxious and dark. Wish I could have calm peace of mind to just leave but it's not been the case. Absolutely tired of struggling to make it in this world with crippling mental illness. Depression poisons everything and I'm not able to have a decent life. Tired of trying and ending up desperate and suffering from medication side effects. Just want to go.

Reactions: anelakapu, NumbItAll, Wolfjob_dayjob and 23 others
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
only good thing is that we all will die eventually

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, millefeui and 4 others
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
Thank you all.

I wish it were easier to die. Just feel horrible knowing that I cannot continue life and have to summon the willpower to follow through with suicide in isolation. Makes every second seem desperate, anxious and dark. Wish I could have calm peace of mind to just leave but it's not been the case. Absolutely tired of struggling to make it in this world with crippling mental illness. Depression poisons everything and I'm not able to have a decent life. Tired of trying and ending up desperate and suffering from medication side effects. Just want to go.
totally resonate
Thank you all.

i wish that too... Not only to live..one needs courage even to die...

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S. and 5 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
I do too.. I do too.. It should be a basic human right as we didn't have any say in the fact that we were born here.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, 21Neberg, Made4TV and 6 others
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
our life is ours... we have to face every thing it throws at us...but the irony is we dint had a say during our birth...nor we are allowed to decide our death..

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
our life is ours... we have to face every thing it throws at us...but the irony is we dint had a say during our birth...nor we are allowed to decide our death..
We are allowed to decide our death but it's very difficult and nearly all of society is against us.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to if it was my life wood be over

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777 and 2 others
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
We are allowed to decide our death but it's very difficult and nearly all of society is against us.
we aren't allowed to choose to die as per our will...if that would have been the case.. society and law wouldn't have frowned on the sound of suicide and we didn't had to maintain such anonymity to share our suicidal thoughts and plans

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
we aren't allowed to choose to die as per our will...if that would have been the case.. society and law wouldn't have frowned on the sound of suicide and we didn't had to maintain such anonymity to share our suicidal thoughts and plans
True. We do have to act in isolation without the best methods to choose from.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Hate that we have to plan and act alone. With I could be honest with people in my life but there's no way they can know what's going on until it's over. Absolutely heartbreaking that I have to give vague goodbyes. Writing notes is difficult but I'm trying though it's hard to create a decent balance of honesty and trying to make people feel better - like I don't want to be too detailed about mental illness & problems I'm having because that would upset the reader. Just going to word them nicely hoping people can understand why I had to do it.

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
open skyes

open skyes

Life is No where ...
Oct 10, 2018
Totally agree

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I understand you completely. Our bodies are so fragile, and yet are so resilient to total shutdown. Evolution is a scary force.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, 21Neberg, Made4TV and 9 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I do too.. I do too.. It should be a basic human right as we didn't have any say in the fact that we were born here.

There should be a lot more 'basic' human rights that's for sure.

Reactions: 21Neberg, stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw and 8 others
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Same here.
Failed yesterday (not enough pressure)
And I can't tie knots properly anway because I'm dyspraxic. ._.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
People who enjoying living will often find themselves with some horrible disease like cancer, or they will sneeze and pop some artery in their brain and die, or they will trip, hit their head in some random thing and die... Yet, people who want to die can struggle for years without a way to find their peace. It is indeed very frustrating.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Wolfjob_dayjob, 21Neberg and 5 others
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Honestly, I'm extremely disappointed it wasn't cancer.
3 of my family members have had cancer at some point too.

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you all.

Same here bro

Reactions: 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Honestly, I'm extremely disappointed it wasn't cancer.
3 of my family members have had cancer at some point too.
It could still come right? If you've got cancer you can apply for assisted suicide, too.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob