S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I saw a couple comments on their FB page with that same post, that they wanted that member to die slowly from an agonizing disease,
or have them "done for murder."

I get these people are mad and want someone to blame.
But geez it made me so ticked off seeing those comments... guess they really want people to kill themselves after all it seems.
In fact they ARE pi**ed off that they haven't killed themselves yet. :(
I saw their FB page, she's not right in the head at all. I know grief can do a number of things on people, but turning them into a ravenous psychopath isn't one of them. Wishing death on another member won't bring their loved ones back, it just makes their loved one less lonely in death since we join them.

• Aww..
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, HopelessBorderline, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
We definitely need more pro-choice voices in this war. The problem with us is that we actually practice what we preach, we really want our choices to ourselves and to be left alone with them in peace. I think its important for freedom lovers to understand that without choice there is no freedom to be had. Because, if afterall you only have one option, thats not freedom as there is no other choice to be had.

Reactions: _Kaira_
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
This will be long. Thank you if you make it to the end.

I have been training with guns, just a fun thing to do. I have no desire to conceal carry (CC), or have a shootout with a bad guy in the mall, or join a street riot. I just like the shooting (at a range at paper targets). It is winter here and the range is outdoors so shooting is on hold till warmer weather arrives. But learning isn't and I am watching videos and reading books geared towards CC and self defense, even though that is not my specific goal, it is an interesting subject.

One area that is intensely covered is mindset and attitude. The whole point of carrying a handgun is to defend your life and the lives of those around you from an attacker.

Yesterday, I read many posts here on different threads about Fix The 26 and others who are attacking this forum and those on it, trying to "kill" it.

As I listened to the video last night, it came to mind that a fight is a fight no matter if it is a shootout at the mall or defending against the pro lifers. Either way, you just want to be left alone to live or die your own way. I took notes on some bullet points that caught my attention in this regard.

"In order to effectively defend yourself, you must not DEFEND, but instead, counter attack with maximum intensity."

"Playing defense means you are always reacting, waiting until your attacker lands that fatal blow."

"He doesn't expect you to fight back."

How does this apply here? The mother whose son committed suicide and was a member here has published all over the place. By doing so, she has fired the first shot. I am not familiar with the details of this story but I would bet a nickle that he posted negative things about his family and how they were, at least partly, the driving force to his suicide. So what can be done? Aggressively publish his posts next to hers. Is that ethical? Maybe not. But if you think of it in that way, she will win because she is not thinking of what is ethical or right. She wants to kill sanctioned suicide.

"Be 100% confident that deadly force is needed. Once you bring deadly force into the equation, it's either you or him."

"Your goal is to WIN."

People like her want to shut us down, to "kill" us (not literally, perhaps, but you know what I mean). It is in our mental mindsets to withdraw, to run and hide and lick our wounds (and I absolutely include myself in this), to avoid those people. If we do that, they will win.

We must fight them with everything we have, fight down and dirty, make them sorry they ever even heard of us. Publish and humiliate them for what they have done and are doing. Shine bright lights on their lies and their sins.

Can we do that instead of hiding? I don't know how but when I think about it, I actually feel better. I don't do reddit or FB or twitter or any of that.

The saying, "Don't get mad, get even" comes to mind.

So, made it this far? What say you?

This will be long. Thank you if you make it to the end.

I have been training with guns, just a fun thing to do. I have no desire to conceal carry (CC), or have a shootout with a bad guy in the mall, or join a street riot. I just like the shooting (at a range at paper targets). It is winter here and the range is outdoors so shooting is on hold till warmer weather arrives. But learning isn't and I am watching videos and reading books geared towards CC and self defense, even though that is not my specific goal, it is an interesting subject.

One area that is intensely covered is mindset and attitude. The whole point of carrying a handgun is to defend your life and the lives of those around you from an attacker.

Yesterday, I read many posts here on different threads about Fix The 26 and others who are attacking this forum and those on it, trying to "kill" it.

As I listened to the video last night, it came to mind that a fight is a fight no matter if it is a shootout at the mall or defending against the pro lifers. Either way, you just want to be left alone to live or die your own way. I took notes on some bullet points that caught my attention in this regard.

"In order to effectively defend yourself, you must not DEFEND, but instead, counter attack with maximum intensity."

"Playing defense means you are always reacting, waiting until your attacker lands that fatal blow."

"He doesn't expect you to fight back."

How does this apply here? The mother whose son committed suicide and was a member here has published all over the place. By doing so, she has fired the first shot. I am not familiar with the details of this story but I would bet a nickle that he posted negative things about his family and how they were, at least partly, the driving force to his suicide. So what can be done? Aggressively publish his posts next to hers. Is that ethical? Maybe not. But if you think of it in that way, she will win because she is not thinking of what is ethical or right. She wants to kill sanctioned suicide.

"Be 100% confident that deadly force is needed. Once you bring deadly force into the equation, it's either you or him."

"Your goal is to WIN."

People like her want to shut us down, to "kill" us (not literally, perhaps, but you know what I mean). It is in our mental mindsets to withdraw, to run and hide and lick our wounds (and I absolutely include myself in this), to avoid those people. If we do that, they will win.

We must fight them with everything we have, fight down and dirty, make them sorry they ever even heard of us. Publish and humiliate them for what they have done and are doing. Shine bright lights on their lies and their sins.

Can we do that instead of hiding? I don't know how but when I think about it, I actually feel better. I don't do reddit or FB or twitter or any of that.

The saying, "Don't get mad, get even" comes to mind.

So, made it this far? What say you?
This has been copied onto Twitter by Jacqueline Bieber
This has been copied onto Twitter by Jacqueline Bieber
Screenshot 20210127 001357

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
This is the mum with the Stop Sanctioned Suicide Facebook page.

She's been posting multiple threatening tweets to one of our members, and looking though her deceased son's posts, it seems what she is referring to is a topic made by said member where they announced they were going to ctb (with the method her son eventually used) and she is angry that her son is no longer with us, but the member in question is.

So she deems the member a "predator" for indirectly giving her son the idea and not attempting themselves...?

Unless I'm mistaken, this movement against our forum are now essentially wishing death/violence on people from this community who don't act on their plans to die, i thought these people initially meant well but idek what to think any more.

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.
Good god, this is why I am doing everything possible to prevent any family member-who would otherwise abandon me while alive-from being able to stick their nose into my business after I'm dead.
(I have to destroy things out of fear and it complicates the grieving process of my own self.)
I have seen this scenario play out WAY too many times, the complete disregard for who and what their loved one was all about, they simply make them a face on a poster board, used to fight something that was their only escape from a life of suffering.
Even if there was a case to be made for an impulsive suicide or other understandable factors in the mix, at the end of the day these people dox their own deceased relatives, it is so scary and disturbing..none of us would know who these people were or all these other details of their private life, if not for their families publicizing them. Her son is not here to defend himself or speak his truth. She is taking advantage of that, she doesn't want to feel her own guilt so she projects in onto others, at the cost of her own child's dignity.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, omoidarui and EmbraceOfTheVoid
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I find it ironic that she's spreading this website to more people. Maybe she should take responsibility for her actions that pushed her son closer to suicide instead of blaming other people that had nothing to do with his death.

My narcissistic mom would also blame my suicide on everything else but herself to try to absolve herself of responsibility despite spending my childhood abusing and neglecting me. These people are so delusional that it's baffling beyond belief.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Zhontafly, ithappens and 4 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
i think its a number of different things depending on the person. i mean to be fair, we are taught to avoid death ever since were born and at the same time, it would be difficult to lose someone especially if you dont have time to prepare yourself emotionally for it like you would if someone is older or sick. not that i agree with the way they handle it, its emotionally damaging to themselves and others.
I do feel bad for those who truly care for someone and are robbed of the opportunity to say goodbye, but the atmosphere around suicide makes it so that we have to be silent or risk further trauma, which none of us can afford.
Even the ones who might actually care are usually just as guilty in avoiding the topic of suicide, closing the door on the conversation and eventually threatening detainment to a psych ward.
Which, btw, is always to benefit the one who calls it in, never to benefit the person being commited...by calling the cops on the suicidal, they remove the burden of worry from their own mind and the source of frustration, while giving the suicidal person far more to worry about, and far more reason to end their life.

Loved ones should be fighting for the right to die, and the right to EXPRESS the right to die. When they actively do the opposite, they are not only robbing their loved one of an end to their torment, but robbing themselves of the chance to be informed and to bid them farewell.
Create room for an open discussion, remove excess fear, and many suicidal people will begin to reach out, in ways they would otherwise prudently avoid. This is what they should be putting their effort into, yet they have instead sought to destroy a forum who's only crime is an attempt to exact that very same effort.
I find it ironic that she's spreading this website to more people. Maybe she should take responsibility for her actions that pushed her son closer to suicide instead of blaming other people that had nothing to do with his death.

My narcissistic mom would also blame my suicide on everything else but herself to try to absolve herself of responsibility despite spending my childhood abusing and neglecting me. These people are so delusional that it's baffling beyond belief.
Yes. They are erasing their children by replacing any truth in their memory with false accusations of parties who should not be involved, not any longer.
We should not be privy to the very personal aftermath of deceased members, unless they explicitly wanted otherwise.
These parents are obliterating what remains of their children while simultaneously exploiting them.
Covering them up with misplaced attacks and publicly twisting their loved one's existence for the benefit of their own ego, they are trying to save face, not their child or others like them.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and EmbraceOfTheVoid
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Another case of Jackie purposely(?) misrepresenting the point made in this thread. Obviously, OP wasn't literal when they made references to guns. They were simply using the comparison to explain that we shouldn't hide and cower but actually fight back with actual arguments and go into the offensive. It was an analogy, plain and simple.

She is either dumb as bread or actually malicious. It's probably the latter, considering she is acting in bad faith.

• Love
Reactions: muffin222, it's_all_a_game, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
throwmeaway66 is doing God's work on twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Dr Iron Arc, _Kaira_ and 3 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
We should not be privy to the very personal aftermath of deceased members, unless they explicitly wanted otherwise.

The person I am responding to is actually the mother of Joe, whose final wish according to his note was the closure of this forum, which I believe (though some don't, as Joe was praiseworthy of the community during his time as a member). I believe the note but question what wishing death on our members will achieve on their part.

@ Catherine

catherineadenekan2.png

Ok thanks for replying, can you clarify what you mean by "confirmed methods with your son"? Did this member encourage someone to ctb or not? Encouragement is against the forum rules, but posting about an attempt and not following through with it isn't the same as encouraging others even if copycat suicides inadvertently result (which isn't the member's fault).

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
catherineadenekan3.png

What thread are you talking about? This one?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ctb-soon.35745/

This is the only interaction I can find between them.

& Joe is the one on that topic saying "hope you find peace" and "When the time is finally right for you, and the world is better, and you still want to, you can [ctb]!", isn't that encouragement by your own definition?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and LastFlowers
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
no I'm not going on Twitter just because you didn't answer the question the first two times, was Joe encouraged by this member, yes/no and on which topic, this will be my final response to you in any case. sorry for your loss