• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
My mother said that I will.
Other than the fear of how I am going to die.
There's nothing I have to look forward for and live for.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, newdawnfades, 21Neberg and 3 others
Fallen

Fallen

Jan 22, 2019
Well for me, I will only find out after I decide to attempt. If I succeed, it won't matter if I regret it. If I fail, I'll probably regret not being able to do it successfully.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, newdawnfades, throwaway777 and 4 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
How can you regret without being aware of it?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, newdawnfades, NumbItAll and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'll probably regret all of this if people find out. Which is why I'm not telling anyone close to me, just kind internet strangers for now :)

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mylifeispointless and 2 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
I'll probably regret all of this if people find out. Which is why I'm not telling anyone close to me, just kind internet strangers for now :)

Best way to go.

I think suicide will only be successfull if u don't give anyone the chance to talk to you anymore, everything else ends up in screwed up situations

There's nothing to regret when there's nothing left, except when we land in some strange vortex exploring our worst nightmares over and over again for eternity...maybe we just transcend into another dimension so we're still here flying around and watching the living people...that would be awful knowing that everywhere on earth some random ghosts or ppl you knew are watching what you're doing in your room rn

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and StillWaiting
J

Jake88

Jan 25, 2019
How can you regret without being aware of it?

I actually interpreted it differently. She didn't say he'd regret being dead, just that he'd regret "wanting" to be dead.

Probably that very moment when he realizes that she swapped out his sodium nitrate for table salt on his way to the institution.

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, StillWaiting and 1 other person
L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
My mother said that I will.
Other than the fear of how I am going to die.
There's nothing I have to look forward for and live for.

You should either do everything you can to improve your life or kill yourself. If you feel suicidal for a few years than feel "better" you probably just wasted a few years of your life and will regret it. (Depending on what things suicidal prevent you from accomplishing things you would of otherwise accomplished because you are not even remotely in the game of life) Also I would not advise telling family members, you don't trust.

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mylifeispointless and 1 other person