CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
How do you feel about leaving your body behind for medical research or organ transplants? Do you feel that the world deserves it? Do you not like the idea of your body being mutilated after you've left it?

Reactions: Forever Sleep, Kit1, Aim and 1 other person
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Yes I am going to say in my goodbye letter that Im happy for organs to be donated.

I will drown, so my body will hopefully be in good condition once Im gone

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Kit1 and hi-okbye
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Aug 1, 2022
Yes I am going to say in my goodbye letter that Im happy for organs to be donated.

I will drown, so my body will hopefully be in good condition once Im gone
That's courteous of you. I didn't really mention that in the first post but the choice of death is a significant factor in whether your body can be used. Do you think they'll find your body in time after you've drowned?

Reactions: Kit1
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
honestly I'd be fine with it. don't know if they'd even accept me but hey why not. I've had this hate for my body for a long time, not only because it's not "perfect", but also just sensory. liquids that come from bodies, just the way it it, skin etc. just feels so weird to me. I've always somewhat half joked about just chopping up my body so it no longer exists (can't dislike something that doesn't exist), so I guess I'd be okay with it. I hate the idea of a stranger just lying me naked flat on a table but it happens to everyone when they die I guess and they've seen thousands of bodies, so I guess it's okay.

my partner was able to donate 3 of his organs when he passed, I feel weirdly proud of him. I would like to do the same, but the idea of someone just cutting his body open sends curls through my stomach for some reason.

they most likely won't be able to use my body anyways, they don't usually use bodies of suicides, and not to mention I'm using SN, which messes up most of your organs I think.

Reactions: Kit1 and CouldaHvBeenARock
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Hell No!!!
I have had enough interactions and trauma with the medical industry
I would like minimal contact between when they find me and hopefully cremate me

• Hugs
Reactions: annointed_towers, Nymph, Decided98 and 4 others
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Aug 1, 2022
honestly I'd be fine with it. don't know if they'd even accept me but hey why not. I've had this hate for my body for a long time, not only because it's not "perfect", but also just sensory. liquids that come from bodies, just the way it it, skin etc. just feels so weird to me. I've always somewhat half joked about just chopping up my body so it no longer exists (can't dislike something that doesn't exist), so I guess I'd be okay with it. I hate the idea of a stranger just lying me naked flat on a table but it happens to everyone when they die I guess and they've seen thousands of bodies, so I guess it's okay.

my partner was able to donate 3 of his organs when he passed, I feel weirdly proud of him. I would like to do the same, but the idea of someone just cutting his body open sends curls through my stomach for some reason.

they most likely won't be able to use my body anyways, they don't usually use bodies of suicides, and not to mention I'm using SN, which messes up most of your organs I think.
I wonder why you've felt that way for so long. I have moments where I'm reminded of the anatomy of my form and it is quite odd, when you stop to inspect it. I suppose you've been yearning for what's comes before/after for a while. As for the laying naked bodies on a table, yeah, that seems like something I'd prefer not to happen but my privacy won't mean much at that point. SN will probably rule it out of the question as you said.
Hell No!!!
I hear ya. Going through that industry and experiencing its value of money over wealth/health changes your mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aim, Kit1 and SMmetalhead36
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
I support this 100%.
I support this 100%.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
That's courteous of you. I didn't really mention that in the first post but the choice of death is a significant factor in whether your body can be used. Do you think they'll find your body in time after you've drowned?
Yeh they will find me within 48 hours. If I was missing, and police were out searching for me, it just makes my death even more difficult for family

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I wonder why you've felt that way for so long. I have moments where I'm reminded of the anatomy of my form and it is quite odd, when you stop to inspect it. I suppose you've been yearning for what's comes before/after for a while. As for the laying naked bodies on a table, yeah, that seems like something I'd prefer not to happen but my privacy won't mean much at that point. SN will probably rule it out of the question as you said.
I've always had sensory issues. for several reasons, one of them being contamination OCD. To me many things are gross, even if they're perfectly clean. anything that comes from my body, let alone anyone else's body, hair (exept for the hair on my head and regular "open" areas), liquids/fluids coming from bodies, and basically everything on a body (minus most general open parts of skin meaning arms, legs, back, chest, etc). now while I will touch these "contaminated" parts.. I feel almost dirty after, and I have to wash my hands. Depepnding on how bad what I touched was, sometimes I have burned my hand (not severely, but somewhat bad), just to get these "germs" off of me (essentially trying to kill them).

It's also emotional where I just hate stands for bodies and expectations and how I'm disappointed if even the slightest thing is off. It's just a thing with my mind and I'm hoping by ctbing I won't have to deal with it anymore, expectations, self hate, etc.

and I agree.

Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock and Kit1
ladidabi

ladidabi

Losing all hope is freedom.
Mar 19, 2023
I would love to, but I haven't looked into it yet. I overheard some people tell me they need consent from family? I have no idea how the laws are here regarding that. Once I have made the decision to CTB, I will most definitely in hope of giving to someone who needs it.

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
How do you feel about leaving your body behind for medical research or organ transplants? Do you feel that the world deserves it? Do you not like the idea of your body being mutilated after you've left it?
it will be buried, least I can do for my family

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
No!
Hell No!!!
Agree

Reactions: annointed_towers, Nymph, CouldaHvBeenARock and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have a donor card.

Reactions: certified_idiot and Aim
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Sure
I will include this in my suicide letter

Reactions: Kit1 and Aim
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
That is the plan. Someone might as well get some use out of it.

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Yes I will be one. I have signed up to be an organ donor when I CTB. Although I do have a major distaste for people. They have lives too and if they don't want to die then I should be able to give someone that gift of life they want to have.

Reactions: alwayssearching202, certified_idiot and Kit1
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
If there is anything left to donate, lol. I plan on jumping off a 500 ft. cliff in the forest so I kind of assume the animals will eat some of me before the cops find my scattered body parts.

Reactions: bleeding_heart_show and Kit1
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Nope!

I want cold hard cash for my pristine organs!

You don't get to live while I die and doctors and pharmaceutical corporations enrich themselves!

Reactions: VidFlumina, HouseofMortok, CouldaHvBeenARock and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
For everyone saying yes: make sure you check how organ donations are handled in your country. Most countries leave your body alone by default, so you aren't likely to get your stuff donated unless you fill out some paperwork.

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
I don't really care what happens to my body. If I could be an organ donor I would, but I have several disabilities that might make me ineligible for organ donor status. Ultimately, I'll be dead, and so will everyone else eventually, so it doesn't really matter.

Y

yzx

Dec 20, 2023
If pronounced dead before arriving at the hospital, there is little chance the organs would be accepted as a donor for transplant. Organs for research, maybe, wouldn't be able to feel anything when I'm lifeless anyway. But I'm pretty sure it's up to your family if you haven't consented to anything before you die..

Reactions: alwayssearching202
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Yep, signed up as a donor. The thought of 'mutilation' doesn't scare me, as I already have.

Reactions: hi-okbye
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd be fine with it but I suspect it depends on the method used as to whether they can use the body. Firstly, I believe timing is important- the sooner they can harvest the organs, the better but- I want to be 100% sure I'm dead when they find me. I don't want to be resuscitated. So- I'll likely set up delayed emails for 2 days later. Secondly- my most likely method is SN. I'm not sure many organs will be suitable after that.

Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
dismembering my body so there won't be any traces left after i'm dead? yup, i'd sign up for that.

Reactions: hi-okbye
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

āœæ
Oct 9, 2022
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't accept a body that's been poisoned by sn so no. I'd like to be cremated and left to my family anyway

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
the problem is, that i actually read on this forum, and that makes very mch sence. Its that. if you choose to go by using chemicals. Then its sadly not possible to donate anything. Iwanted to donate blood ,before i leave but they wouldnt let me since i was on strongmeds. which make very much sense off course! :) But if your not on any meds and want to help. Then donating blood is VERY good way to to it. :)