• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I hope to do CTB this year. I can't imagine life next year.

Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
I hope not, but sadly I'll probably be here

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb
fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023
Yes if feel you, my jump date has been pushed significantly closer. Could be anytime. 16 stories for me. Soon.
The only thing I worry about is your height. If it Is 16 stories that's around 170 feet which is just reaching the height that is more likely to kill. The golden gate Bridge or other popular ones are usually super high. Over 700 feet for the golden gate Bridge and so there is almost no shot I will survive

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
The only thing I worry about is your height. If it Is 16 stories that's around 170 feet which is just reaching the height that is more likely to kill. The golden gate Bridge or other popular ones are usually super high. Over 700 feet for the golden gate Bridge and so there is almost no shot I will survive
I get it. I've stood at my spot and looked down. If I survive that then fuck it. 16 stories to concrete is pretty damn high.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
Pretty sure I won't be able to end myself soon, but if WWIII keeps churning, we might all get our wish sooner than later

Reactions: Lookoutbelow and ddn.ctb
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Probably not
I have my tool kit ready to go, all I need is that sudden urge to do it, OR a partner to do it with
Hopefully not. I def won't see the end of 2025 though
Realistically, yes. I'm too afraid of ending up paralyzed or putting myself in a worse situation by failing to CTB. But it would be a great relief if I could just get taken out in a car accident or something.
Same. The only reason why I haven't tried yet is that I'm afraid of the risk and consequences of failing an attempt. I wish I could get killed accidentally or by an outside force

Last edited:
U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
Hopefully I will CTB within the end of 2024

H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
No I hoping I commit to this by the spring time or summer

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
I hope not (but probably)

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I truly wish I won't be.

• Hugs
Reactions: katyusha_kat
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
yes if I continue with my meds etc

• Hugs
Reactions: carac and dggtscccvfd
M

Morpho

-
Feb 3, 2024
Hopefully 2024 will be my last year

Reactions: Ninja_Master
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
Probably not
I have my tool kit ready to go, all I need is that sudden urge to do it, OR a partner to do it with
I seriously doubt it. My time at the IRTS facility ends in two months. Unless, someone is willing to fight for me to get justice before then or just reclaiming my life..... It's a natural time to CTB. If no one will fight for me why should I...

C

ChronicLoser

just another random nobody
Nov 12, 2023
God I hope not... But I said the same thing last year and somehow I'm still here...

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Nope won't be here. I have 6 days left and then I'm going to jump off a very high place. Whether that be the golden gate Bridge or somewhere else thats super high. I know I'll die since my body is 130 pounds 5'8 and not even that much muscle just average. Hopefully there is no reincarnation lol I'm an atheist
I guess your ghost logged into your account today

floating_cloud

floating_cloud

fading
May 30, 2024
Deeply don't want to but knowing myself probably and I really hate that wishing I have the bravery to stop it all one day

Reactions: CelestialDiana
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
No! Very happy

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I really hope not. The past months had been the worst. It's hard enough to continue living once you've decided your life isn't worth living anymore, I can't imagine doing it another year.

• Hugs
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
Hopefully not. Idk how to get through today nevermind the year

• Hugs
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I didn't want to be here THIS year. My goal was to not see 2024 but here I am. I'm getting there though so hopefully!