• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Probably not
I have my tool kit ready to go, all I need is that sudden urge to do it, OR a partner to do it with

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth, thelookingontheway, Hunter2005 and 3 others
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Hard to say honestly. I dont want to be, but SI is a tricky thing to overcome, and I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Also haven't quite settled on a method yet

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadandlonely99, Adûnâi, Oncologynurz123 and 4 others
Terranova

Terranova

She/Her
Oct 12, 2023
probably, i think i want to try hypothermia because winter is coming in but now i feel like its too long a wait, also i thought i wanted, or had to, wait 3 - 5 years before i actually ctb'd, but i figure i'd go for an attempt and if i survive then maybe i'll stick for the 3 - 5, idk tho, idk if i'm even capable of actually going through with it, its not even like i want to die, but i am extremely tired, also 3 - 5 years bcs i'm on hrt and tho i dont think it will make a dif i atleast wanted to see what it would look like

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, feuerflieger and ddn.ctb
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately, it's very likely I will be but of course one cannot predict the future, death could come for us at any moment. It's so horrible how we cannot easily just choose to free ourselves from this existence in peace despite the fact that I see it as always preferable to not exist. Only the thought of permanently ceasing to exist and being unable to suffer for all eternity comforts me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: katyusha_kat, ijustwishtodie, thelookingontheway and 4 others
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Hopefully, because I'm only gonna CTB if things go badly (and it's likely they will soon).

• Hugs
Reactions: Lookoutbelow, feuerflieger and ddn.ctb
feuerflieger

feuerflieger

i only exist
Oct 9, 2023
i hope not but i don't think my friends are seriously capable of cbt yet and i don't want to do it alone. i also haven't decided on a method yet since my body is good at surviving (i hate it) and i really want to be sure it'll work this time. so i guess i will still be here next year.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Yes but just barely :') February if all goes well, fingers crossed

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb and feuerflieger
LonelyPlanetBoy

LonelyPlanetBoy

Oct 22, 2023
I think so but I can't say for sure sometimes. I have my things together but I was feeling well for a long time. Just now lately my mood was dropping. I still hope I get better and can make it

• Hugs
Reactions: hypnosis7, ddn.ctb and feuerflieger
D

Deleted member 65988

Sure maybe but I won't stick around long enough to see 25 or 2025.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers and ddn.ctb
trustlovenoone1881

trustlovenoone1881

Oct 20, 2023
Don't want to be here any longer than Jan. 6th; thinking I may take a solo trip somewhere to do it. Don't want to mess up the vibes in my family's new home.

Truthfully, I don't want to get to my 25th birthday, but I feel the need to make amends with some ppl before I go, and the holidays is the only time I'll see everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidal flapper and ddn.ctb
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I don't want to. But I believe I'll end up still being here.
I'm too lazy/coward...
Just keep going by the inertia until my despair grows bigger than my laziness and fears.
I don't think I'll get to 2025 tho

• Hugs
Reactions: katyusha_kat, Lookoutbelow and ddn.ctb
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Very very unlikely.
My SN should be arriving within a week or so.
I will most likely CTB immediately the very next day i get it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, SmollMushroom, Oncologynurz123 and 3 others
D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
I really really hope not LOL

• Love
Reactions: avaruus
DeadWallflower

DeadWallflower

Mar 20, 2023
All I need is a method that works. I'm ready.

• Hugs
Reactions: abl2023, avaruus and ddn.ctb
DeadWallflower

DeadWallflower

Mar 20, 2023
What type of method are you thinking
I'm not sure. I don't have any money, so, it's going to have to be something I can get or have on hand. I want something fast and nearly fool proof. It's going to be really cold temps this year. Maybe freeze to death? After taking sleeping pills or something. Having a difficult time finding methods on this forum.

Hbu?

Reactions: sserafim
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
I'm not sure. I don't have any money, so, it's going to have to be something I can get or have on hand. I want something fast and nearly fool proof. It's going to be really cold temps this year. Maybe freeze to death? After taking sleeping pills or something. Having a difficult time finding methods on this forum.

Hbu?
My method is hanging. It's fast all you need a rope and some place out of the way.

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Thinking about going this week just need to get more fucked up in my head but pretty much ready. I hope I just hope my method works if I try because I really wouldnt want suicide watch again.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
DeadWallflower

DeadWallflower

Mar 20, 2023
My method is hanging. It's fast all you need a rope and some place out of the way.
I thought about that. Problem is I don't have anywhere to hang. With my luck I'd survive too.

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
i think i'll be here unless my life turns to shit (something happens to my partner or we break up).

• Hugs
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
I thought about that. Problem is I don't have anywhere to hang. With my luck I'd survive too.
Well I have practised with a rope over a closed door tied with knot to keep it from slipping through the door. I almost passed out as I was on my tippy toes bringing the weight down on my neck.

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Well I have practised with a rope over a closed door tied with knot to keep it from slipping through the door. I almost passed out as I was on my tippy toes bringing the weight down on my neck.
Did you put something in between your arteries and the rope ? Or just the rope

venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
Yes but when the time comes im out

• Hugs
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Probably not
I have my tool kit ready to go, all I need is that sudden urge to do it, OR a partner to do it with
God I hope not. If this next year is anything like this one, I gotta go.

• Hugs
H

hypnosis7

Oct 17, 2023
Realistically, yes. I'm too afraid of ending up paralyzed or putting myself in a worse situation by failing to CTB. But it would be a great relief if I could just get taken out in a car accident or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and ddn.ctb
thedarkgod11

thedarkgod11

Oct 13, 2023
I dont think so. This year has been the worse for my depression and I dont really want to do another year. I feel like whats the point of suffering more when i can find peace sooner

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Most likely, I have unfinished business. Hoping to finish it by next year, then I can die in peace.