• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mickeyboy

mickeyboy

Jun 10, 2023
I need to ctb soon. I heard about the charcoal grill method but I don't have a charcoal grill. I was wondering if burning charcoal discs in a small room with towels under the door would work.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can put charcoals in whatever you want to. I see this is your first post. I advise NOT going ahead and doing anything until you actually learn and acquaint yourself with the charcoal CO method. In order for that to happen, you need to read about this method more. It would make it easier if you could actually search for terms associated with this method, like charcoal, CO, tent, grill - terms like that. In order for you to get the search function available to you on this site, you need to post more threads to get your post count up. When you hit a certain number of posts, maybe 20 or 25, you will see a search function become visible to you in the upepr right hand corner of any page you're on. If I were you I'd read other people's threads and start making some (respectful) comments in them to get your post count up.

In the meantime, you can read about the CO method here:

Carbon Monoxide Megathread

Reactions: waiting93, clavicals and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The CO method (using charcoal) is very effective but it need to be prpperly planned and executed.

Another useful source until you have some more posts:

Reactions: mickeyboy
Upvote 0