rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Will the HM SN on the big river site work? Can't find purity info. Can't buy the LW SN because I've tried sending it twice now and I think my dad is taking it before I get home. I've ordered it twice now. With the HM SN I can use a big river site pickup location since it's prime so I can pick it up and keep it in my car. Just can't tell if it's pure enough. Hoping someone can tell what I'm talking about even lol and knows if anyone has ctb using this SN. It's in a bottle with a blue top.

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
well I have no experience on using that SN but if you order it you can test its purity with the aquarium test or blood test, if that looks good then you're good to go. you can look it up on the forums.

Lost10

Lost10

Feb 24, 2021
You can get L on the same site you get your prime stuff. It's the same seller as the main site. A doesn't ship it though but you might want to see if pickup is still an option.

LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
The HM brand was shown in a FixThe26 news video, so it may work. I would recommend the AR (reagent) grade, as it is higher purity than the ACS (food and medical) grade. It shows the grade on the pictures.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
OP is gone, seems like it worked