• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

peristala

peristala

Mar 11, 2024
This is my last and least preferred method, but i dont know anything else. Overpasses in my area are barely 15 m high and I don't want to walk on the highway to be hit by cars. Also I don't have the correct pills apparently. So I want to say: there's a train tracks going through a part of some forest close to where I live. If I lay my head on the track with my neck where the wheels will be it will surely kill me instantly right? I feel like it will but I want to be 100 percent sure and not suffer for too long (sorry if it's stupid to ask)

Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
This is my last and least preferred method, but i dont know anything else. Overpasses in my area are barely 15 m high and I don't want to walk on the highway to be hit by cars. Also I don't have the correct pills apparently. So I want to say: there's a train tracks going through a part of some forest close to where I live. If I lay my head on the track with my neck where the wheels will be it will surely kill me instantly right? I feel like it will but I want to be 100 percent sure and not suffer for too long (sorry if it's stupid to ask)
yes you will die instantly

Reactions: Nefer and peristala
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
That doesn't sound good for the driver or passengers.

Check out our megathreads. Despite what some of the folks say, we are not trapped and there are plenty of accessible, peaceful methods.

peristala

peristala

Mar 11, 2024
I suppose it will but it will be trauma for the driver.
Yes I'm feeling guilty about that so I think I'll do it in the evening, in the dark probably the few last train that comes there, I'm gonna lay down so he doesn't see much hopefully

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Yes I'm feeling guilty about that so I think I'll do it in the evening, in the dark probably the few last train that comes there, I'm gonna lay down so he doesn't see much hopefully
i hope you can find peace and maybe reconsider whether to do ctb or not. best wishes

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
The folk who walk down the track afterwards picking up the scattered pieces of your body and the maintenance staff who remove flesh and tissue from the train mechanism will see and handle plenty, I'm afraid.

Reactions: AlexYaBoy