Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Lookism is real, it is applied to every single aspect of life and with very high orders of magnitude, in fact it is so prevalent that it comes to overshadow almost anything else. And yet, those who claim to fight against all kinds of oppression not only do not care about it, but are the first to enforce it

Most of the time they either claim that it is not important or that it doesn't exist, but by now it's pretty clear to me that the truth is coming out and that it can't be simply ignored for long. Personally, I fear that when the truth comes out people may just double down on it and start openly considering us untermenschen, but maybe that's just my paranoia

What do you think?

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, WornOutLife and nopointofliving
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
We are far from ubermensch...
Ever seen a movie called idiocracy where humans have turned into a bunch of sofa slouching, chips eating. Game watching idiots...
Even those people say about us in 2021 "those people are stupid"
Its beyond a joke, we are so weak and pathetic. Aliens could just move in and people would just be like oh no why dint I have a mobile phone signal who can we call who's got the number for area 51, the men in. Black special forces anyone!!!! "
God this world has made me childish.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When I used to go to lots of job interviews I couldn't believe my eyes; I saw lots of discrimination.
I remember seeing guys and girls consider "ugly" by society standards who had a LOT of expertise and knowledge for the job they were applying but in the end, the young "pretty boy/girl" was selected.

I used to be the average guy so, it all depended on luck for me.

Now that I'm fat, I bet that they would never pick me in spite of being a "badass" in my area. Haha fuck the system!

• Aww..
Reactions: NumbItAll
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I blame us ugly people we suck up to pretty people, we don't even nod at each other at the mall...
I wouldn't mind but we're not even a minority, we are the majority, and put each other through this. We should be ruling society but no... We so stupid we give it to ponsy pretty.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
The fact that good-looking people are treated better than the ones that aren't by society in general isn't exactly a secret. Nothing shocking here.
I used to believe in "progressive movement", but now I'm deeply disilusioned. While society does move forward in it's humanitarian standards, including gradually becoming less oppressive to various social groups, I don't think true equality is a realistic goal.

Reactions: Fragile