• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I'm doing it soon and I was wondering if slapping a dust tape on my mouth be useful to muffle the sounds.

It'll also mean even if I try to Vomit after I pass out, I'll choke on it right?

M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
This is an interesting question. I wonder if it would work, or if it would increase a person's tendency to panic if they felt the urge to vomit after ingesting SN.

Personally I feel that an attempt would have the greatest chance to succeed if, the person drinks a lethal 50 gram dose of liquid and then administers another liquid 50 gram dose rectally.

I expect this has been discussed here on the forum before, and I am not sure what the consensus wisdom is on this idea.

But having administered drugs rectally in liquid form before, I can say that it works effectively for other things.

I'm pretty sure that if I choose SN, this will be part of my process to make it successful. Thank you for your thought-provoking question, and good luck to you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You might choke on your own vomit ... I wouldn't risk that. Don't forget it takes avg. 15 minutes maybe a bit more to pass out and most likely be unconscious enough to not feel anything anymore.

M

moniquetequeek

Apr 13, 2024
I'm doing it soon and I was wondering if slapping a dust tape on my mouth be useful to muffle the sounds.

It'll also mean even if I try to Vomit after I pass out, I'll choke on it right?
Did you try?