• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Can I OD on rat poison?

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
Sad No Way GIF by Apple Music

I mean yeah probably, but the real question is why?

Reactions: Aisley and Anónimo
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
It seems like a painful way to go. I'm sure other threads or members here have more info than I do, tho.

Reactions: Anónimo
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Does it contain cyanide? Well I guess it's not a good idea, probably slow and painful, there are way better methods available imo.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
there must be better ways. that's what i'm hoping for.

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
I understand it might circumvent your SI to just 'pop' something and not think about it too much. But when you're in the state of acute poisoning your body will scream for help and your SI will kick into overdrive. And if you then end up in the hospital you could have severe lasting damage. I think it would be much easier to overcome your SI for jumping even, than doing this.
If you really do want to do something like this get far far out into the middle of nowhere and ingest the poison so even if you run for miles no one will hear you.
I don't know just sounds very very awful.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
There's a video of someone who did this, and he's bringing up chunks of blood. It's quite disturbing, and doesn't seem to be less than horrific, really.

GrizzlyGrapefruit

GrizzlyGrapefruit

Student
Jun 17, 2019
I'm pretty sure rat poison works by overdosing the rat, or whatever ends up eating it, with vitamin d. vitamin d causes us to absorb a lot more calcium, and the way it kills is by calcifying the organs of the animal. When organs reach a certain point of calcification, they stop working, so the animal dies. Doesn't sound like a pleasant way to go.

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Society so cruel.. seems really painful

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
ONLY if it's the rat poison of decades ago. The new stuff has been reformulated to make it safe because too many were killing themselves, or others, with it. The new stuff will make you sick. Highly doubtful you could get enough of it down to kill you without your body reacting to it and expelling it.

Reactions: amaluuk