• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BirdEyeView

Soon
Sep 14, 2023
I plan on committing soon. I'm buying and storing Xanax and I have a bottle of vodka. I plan on taking as many pills mixed with alcohol in hopes I woke wake up but I can't keep thinking "what if I wake up?". Any tips/advice ?

roxx

roxx

-
Sep 17, 2023
I plan on committing soon. I'm buying and storing Xanax and I have a bottle of vodka. I plan on taking as many pills mixed with alcohol in hopes I woke wake up but I can't keep thinking "what if I wake up?". Any tips/advice ?
If you already using xanax? I'm using and you start to create a "resistence" to the drug. Check the fatal dose (there's also some facts that alcohol with xanax can change the desired effect). If you take a fatal dose, make sure you're out of reach from rescue because people you remove the drug from your organism and you're alive, again.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Overdose is never going to be among the most reliable ctb especially if you don't have illicit drugs but this has a decent chance of working

Reactions: BirdEyeView
B

BirdEyeView

Soon
Sep 14, 2023
If you already using xanax? I'm using and you start to create a "resistence" to the drug. Check the fatal dose (there's also some facts that alcohol with xanax can change the desired effect). If you take a fatal dose, make sure you're out of reach from rescue because people you remove the drug from your organism and you're alive, again.
I haven't been using bars since two if not three years ago. I'm trynna buy and take them all at once with alcohol hoping it'll work. Only drug I've been smokinh daily is weed

Reactions: roxx
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
First of all: I am not advising you to ctb, and I'm not advising you to not ctb. This must be your choice, and your choice alone!

But if you are attempting to ctb with Xanax and vodka I am very interestet to know how it works out.

If this is a good way to die I really want to know! I guess many people would like to know.

Way back I did some research on this and my conclusion is that this is not a reliable method. But my research was never finished due to lack of information. I found it difficult to find trustworthy information about this subject.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you are interested in ODs you should read about them in the PPeH or these ones here:

roxx

roxx

-
Sep 17, 2023
I haven't been using bars since two if not three years ago. I'm trynna buy and take them all at once with alcohol hoping it'll work. Only drug I've been smokinh daily is weed
Well, if you take a lot of alcohol with xanax, if the xanax for some reason doesn`t work, the alcohol will do the job. But important is being isolated to not be rescued. I've read here somewhere in this forum that some benzos would take 24 to 48 hours to kill you. Put that in mind.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Well, if you take a lot of alcohol with xanax, if the xanax for some reason doesn`t work, the alcohol will do the job. But important is being isolated to not be rescued. I've read here somewhere in this forum that some benzos would take 24 to 48 hours to kill you. Put that in mind.
24-48 hours??? Please link source

Reactions: roxx
roxx

roxx

-
Sep 17, 2023
Amitryptiline cannot be used instead of meto afaik. It is olanzapine that can be used instead of meto. That involves taking olanzapine for at least two days and knowing how long the olanzapine takes to make you sleep. So that after taking it you can then take the SN or amitryptiline.

Olanzapine is some kind of dopamine blocker and that is why it works as an anti-emetic. Amitryptiline has nothing to do with dopamine, it works on serotonin and norepinephrine.

Amitryptiline kills by cardiac arrest. That's why you need a lot of benzos to make it peaceful. It also takes hours -24 or 36 to kill.
Here's the post. Amitryptiline can't be compared to Xanax I know, but it's good considering this. I can take 10mg of Xanax and even sleep anymore, it's a very specific drug.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
There's 2 types of overdoses. Fatal and non fatal. With benzos you're unlikely to reach a fatal state unless you mix stuff with your benzos. Specifically downers. If you're taking benzos alone you'll most likely black out and wake up 3 days later. And also a non fatal overdose is anything over the therapeutic level. Xanax is pretty hard to od on, mix it with alcohol and it's much more fatal. Oding on benzos isn't quick, and it's not particularly pleasant either. I would strongly suggest looking into another method. But if you're set on this method, you'd have to take a lot (adding alcohol, you won't need as much), but at least 50 mg I'd say. Also you'd want to make sure that you drink enough alcohol (but not too much or you'll just throw everything up).