• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
hey guys, so basically, my SN is old. I want to get new SN because a suicide attempt is something serious and I want to make sure I get it right and have pure SN. I know people are distrustful and stuff for various reasons which I understand.. DO I need to be an older member to be trusted? It seems the place I got my SN from in 2021 has changed their policy and the SN is not classified as "dangerous items" or something. I really am just hoping someone can help me out with this. I live in Canada.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I suggest to test you SN. SN isn't an illegal substance therefore you won't get into legal issues - however you might get welfare checks and get into MH troubles - Idk about CA and welfare checks but in any case as long as police doesn't present a search warrant you'd be safe they are not allowed to enter you home and as SN isn't illegal they won't get one.

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
I suggest to test you SN. SN isn't an illegal substance therefore you won't get into legal issues - however you might get welfare checks and get into MH troubles - Idk about CA and welfare checks but in any case as long as police doesn't present a search warrant you'd be safe they are not allowed to enter you home and as SN isn't illegal they won't get one.
I did test it and it came back good even if the test was slightly ambiguous

I still want new, sealed SN however. Just to be sure. It would make me feel better.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I did test it and it came back good even if the test was slightly ambiguous

I still want new, sealed SN however. Just to be sure. It would make me feel better.
I agree with that sense, it's better and safer to get new fresh SN.