• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I'm so fucking slow that I can barely plan my exit. This morning it took me about an hour and a half to eat breakfast, half an hour more than usual (one hour). Yesterday I went to bed at 3.00am. I'm just so fucking sick of this misery, man. I wonder if one day I will be able to put an end to it. Hopefully, this afternoon/evening I'll be able to plan my method a bit, but there's no guarantee - I'm struggling with that too. Not meant to either live or die, just wait until some fucking bullshit kills me. No, sir, no fucking way, I can't wait any longer, but it's taking so much goddamn time I want to rip my skin off. The same debilitating bullshit that pushed me over the edge is keeping me from jumping off that edge. Awful shit, I hate this so fucking badly, and the fact that there's no euthanasia, assisted suicide, etc... is just the icing on the cake, a cake of shit with flies flying around it. Criminal, cruel, evil.

• Aww..
Reactions: mya_, pebpebpebpeb, sserafim and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I certainly understand that it's torturous and dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence. I really despise how humans so cruelly make suicide so inaccessible, it truly is such an evil world where we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87