• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Loserguy10

Jul 2, 2019
I am praying almost every day but i am still living a very bad life.
Many atheists living better life than me and i am really hate this.
Idk why god helping them not me.:(

• Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Imgonnahangmyself and not_a_robot
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
He won't. You're waiting for something that will never happen.
If he exist, it's in his plan for you to be like that. Better flip him off.

• Love
Reactions: omoidarui, Kikoo Loool, Oblivion Lover and 1 other person
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Short version, because god is not real.

Long version: Because they have the motivation, skills and smarts to do what they want to do and don't expect everything to fall from the sky for them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Broken Chimera, Thorn and 3 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Eh...nobody knows if god is or isn't real. It's all "belief" and that doesn't equal fact. I've never been a believer, but am open to the fact I could be wrong and cannot possibly know for sure. I can imagine for someone who DOES believe that this ads another level of emotional distress to being in this situation. "Why is this deity who supposedly loves me forsaking me?" is a reasonable question.

Believers will try to justify the suffering with some excuses and interpretations. Non-believers will insist its all BS and that's why. Like most big questiosn. Nobody knows...and that's stressful so we "decide" things.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Oblivion Lover, Broken Chimera and 6 others
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
You are your own god, you only have to answer to yourself, so in answer to your question, when will you help yourself and how, only you can decide.

Reactions: Thorn and Funkbunny
Tomoe

Tomoe

Feb 12, 2019
I'm religious myself but I wouldn't solely pray and not take action. If there's something in your life that's bothering you or you are striving to reach something, take active efforts to achieve it. God in this instance can be a tool for motivation and strength. If all fails and there is legitimately nothing to be done, then supplicating can be a form of comfort. Or we can CTB :D

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I'm not religious but have a bible and it says suicide is an act of murder.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I feel bad for this person.

Reactions: HGL91, Broken Chimera, lastNamePicked and 2 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Damn....OP is banned. Whether self initiated or by mod it sucks to see someone suffering feel so bad and then disappearing.

Reactions: HGL91 and Tortured_empath
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
He either doesn't exist, or is absolutely fucking insane.

Reactions: Paisley, Oblivion Lover and GinaIsReady
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
it's covered in principle in the Sixth Commandment . Suicide is an act of murder

That's not what the bible says. That's what you say. Major difference.

There are six or seven instances of suicide in the bible and none of them are noted as being particularly problematic. And that's not even counting the crucifixion as suicide by cop (which is an argument that can be made, but I'm not the one to make it).

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
That's how many wars have started, ones interpretation of writings, for me this is how I see it to be, to you and others you see it another way, who's correct.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
That's how many wars have started, ones interpretation of writings, for me this is how I see it to be, to you and others you see it another way, who's correct.

As long as you don't claim that your interpretation is actually in the bible, everything's fine. Maybe you should go through it again and find the instances of suicide that really *are* in there. An informed viewpoint is always welcome.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I am praying almost every day but i am still living a very bad life.
Many atheists living better life than me and i am really hate this.
Idk why god helping them not me.:(

Maybe it's because you are still living a bad life despite all the praying? I interpret what you said as that you are living an unethcial lifestyle, which perhaps is wrong.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Maybe it's because you are still living a bad life despite all the praying? I interpret what you said as that you are living an unethcial lifestyle, which perhaps is wrong.

I think that was lost in translation. I think they meant their life is still very tough despite all of the praying.

But being ethical/unethical doesn't seem to effect people in this life. There could be punishments after this but there are plenty of unethical people on this planet that have great lives and plenty of good people who have horrible lives.

Reactions: Imgonnahangmyself
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
As long as you don't claim that your interpretation is actually in the bible, everything's fine. Maybe you should go through it again and find the instances of suicide that really *are* in there. An informed viewpoint is always welcome.
And I would say the very same to you also,

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I hope you find peace and true happiness

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
That's not what the bible says. That's what you say. Major difference.

There are six or seven instances of suicide in the bible and none of them are noted as being particularly problematic. And that's not even counting the crucifixion as suicide by cop (which is an argument that can be made, but I'm not the one to make it).
Which ppl do you mean? Samson?

I know the case of Sarah who resigned ...Tobit 3:10

10 Sarah was so depressed that she burst into tears and went upstairs determined to hang herself. But when she thought it over, she said to herself, "No, I won't do it! People would insult my father and say, "You had only one child, a daughter whom you loved dearly, but she hanged herself because she felt so miserable.' Such grief would bring my gray-haired father to his grave, and I would be responsible. I won't kill myself; I'll just beg the Lord to let me die. Then I won't have to listen to those insults any longer!"

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
About Judas Jesus said:
"The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born."

The link is not working...:notsure:

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Saul is not a positive hero in the Bible...and both Samson and Saul did it during wartime, probably they would have been killed nonetheless...

Reactions: Imgonnahangmyself
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Even though you were banned, I'm gonna write this anyway.

The Religious Reason: You're still living a sinful life, so why would God help you? Why should you be helped? And what makes you so special? The god of this world is Satan, So which God are you serving?

The Real Reason: The God/God's of the Abrahamic religions are as fake as the stories the writers copied to create their religion. Stop looking to the sky for someone to help you. No one's gonna save you but you. A lesson I had to learn the hard way.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
@Rukia, I've fixed the link.

Judas was dissed for betraying Yehoshua, not for committing suicide. "Better if he hadn't been born" sounds familiar, eh? Still, the cat was crucial to the whole plan, so if he hadn't been born someone else would've had to do the dirty work.

I don't think killing yourself in wartime makes it somehow "not suicide".

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Thanks @Soul I will check the link...

I think Judas' betrayal was completely useless because Jesus would have been captured nonetheless...He was known in the city...

I think it is different, it is similar case to when some of those partisans during WWII were carrying poison with them in order to avoid torture and being killed nonetheless..after they could have betrayed their comrades because of pain from torture....

Samson's case is similar to Warsaw Ghetto Uprising in my opinion...

Reactions: Soul