B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I plan to not take an antiemetic because I had a bad reaction when I was administered it in the hospital and it was a very low dose so I definitely do not want to take meto or any other ae at all. But I can take everything else thats needed but I'm also wondering if my GERD and LPR will be a problem, I doubt it but just wanted to make sure?

alittlehuman_

alittlehuman_

It is always darkest before the dawn
Mar 26, 2021
good question, I think we hearing that vomiting is unavoidable and seems happen with in 5 mins overall my conclusion is that given the intent is poison a concentrated toxic solution that begins absorbing the second it hits mucosa takes a ride down and back up and by then you have a chemical spill of super concentrated liquid

part 2 is the experience of nausea and for how long it must endure before peace. the function of you LES isn't as important protecting you from discomfort

Reactions: Buffy5120
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Someone recently mentioned "very aggressive heartburn" after taking SN so I am guessing you might have some SN seep up into the esophagus. You would of course vomit so that sodium coming up isn't going to feel good. But it seems to work fast.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Someone recently mentioned "very aggressive heartburn" after taking SN so I am guessing you might have some SN seep up into the esophagus. You would of course vomit so that sodium coming up isn't going to feel good. But it seems to work fast.
Did said person take an antacid? And were they successful?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Did said person take an antacid? And were they successful?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ke-under-a-half-hour-soon.60562/#post-1123051

Reactions: voyager