Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I can't find information on this. Does anyone know? And if it does increase the chance of throwing up after a time, what's the fasting cutoff in that case?

Reactions: diyCTB
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
According to other posts on here (and quick random internet research), not eating for too long can indeed irritate your stomach and can result in a higher chance that you will vomit.

Reactions: diyCTB, chop, SenseOfLoss and 1 other person
angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
I was wondering about that too. I do get easily nauseous with an empty stomach but is really hard for me to throw up when i'm not hungry.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Looks there is some sweet spot with fasting for SN. Fast for 48 hours and risk hurting your stomach lining with SN and as a result vomit more likely but on the opposite your stomach will attack anything that enters it being that long without food. Fast for 8 hours and you won't be that hungry. SN won't hurt your stomach lining and you won't vomit as likely as you would with longer fast but SN digestion will be not as fast.

When I drink Arabica coffee on empty stomach, eat junk food or spicy food it weakens my stomach lining and I get gastritis. I minimized as much on that stuff in last few weeks and tried to eat healthier food because I planned for SN and needed it to be in healthier condition to minimize discomfort as much as I could.

I tasted 15g of table salt dissolved in 50ml water to get a feel for the taste. I only drank half of it and it was quite unpleasant. I felt burning sensation in the throat. Good thing I took 3 lidocaine lozenges to numb the taste in tongue and only felt the taste in my throat. Maybe holding ice in mouth would numb it even more. I felt uneasy in my head after ingesting table salt as if it was the onset of headache. Drinking a coulple of glasses of water helped. The aftertaste was strong until I rubbed toothpaste on my tongue but later felt the need to go to toilet since salt irritates bowels.