• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Currently in the USA. Thinking of heading back to india and ctb'ng. These are probably the last two weeks that i have. What should i do? Recommend me some fun stuff guys.
Travel and eat dishes you never tried, play some good videogame, watch awesome movies.

Reactions: cryone
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Entertain yourself with Cyberpunk 2077, The Last of Us (games and series), Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones first 4 seasons, The Sopranos. I'm leaving out a bunch of other stuff.

Reactions: tbroken
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Do the things you wanted to do or wanted to try in the past but avoided or put off. What is your method of choice?

Reactions: tbroken
Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Go nuts. Is there anything you wanted to ever try? Childhood dreams and such. Eat expensive dishes, go to concerts, travel. Or do drugs and have sex. Whatever you ever wanted

Reactions: rozeske and tbroken
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wish you all the eternal peace and may your final moments be blissful with whatever else you decide on doing.