• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Yeah i can understand that if you can find that worth while.

I did not mean that in a positive sense: the fact that I care for a few people who are innocent and do not deserve to suffer because of me is what keeps me in this prison called life.

Romantic love is a double-edged sword. It has a lot to do with my wishing to die but nothing with me staying.

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
I did not mean that in a positive sense: the fact that I care for a few people who are innocent and do not deserve to suffer because of me is what keeps me in this prison called life.

Romantic love is a double-edged sword. It has a lot to do with my wishing to die but nothing with me staying.

Yeah i know what you mean.
I discussed everything with my family

They know and see daily how it is for me a day. So they understand very well why i want to go out of life. So they are prepared now even tonight with dinner my mom said it is hard but she knows it will happen anyway and she said she have seen me change from happy kid into a depressed adult who dont trust life.. She cried but she understands its not healthy to life with damage of childhood and later inlife.