• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredNorthStar

May 13, 2024
I figured a way to die that might make it look like my heart stopped failed on it's own in my sleep. I's kind of a reverse defibrillator, instead of using a shock to stabilize the heartbeat, I can use a shock to destabilize it, causing me to pass out and eventually die. Google says there's about 20 available seconds between a heart stopping and losing consciousness, I can use that time to put the device away and tuck myself into bed. Most electrical deaths are cardiac related, not burn or directly shock related, so it came to my mind to use an indirect method like this. Thoughts?

Reactions: karmaisabitch
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
It is almost impossible to make a CTB look like an accident or to make it look like it was someone else who did that.

Reactions: CelestialDiana and karmaisabitch
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Once your heart stops you'll be able to do nothing - you'll be incapacitated until you're unconscious, so I'm afraid this won't work.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
If you give yourself a shock bad enough that it will kill you, you're not going to be running around hiding things and jumping into bed in 20 seconds, no matter what google says.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, beelzebul and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I don't think it works like that my friend! I being drinking a lot of energy drinks lately hoping one of the drinks will be my killer eventually. If I can use the gun I won't be here now

Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
I figured a way to die that might make it look like my heart stopped failed on it's own in my sleep. I's kind of a reverse defibrillator, instead of using a shock to stabilize the heartbeat, I can use a shock to destabilize it, causing me to pass out and eventually die. Google says there's about 20 available seconds between a heart stopping and losing consciousness, I can use that time to put the device away and tuck myself into bed. Most electrical deaths are cardiac related, not burn or directly shock related, so it came to my mind to use an indirect method like this. Thoughts?
This isn't real - this is some cartoon shit.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not with this method no.

There are a few methods which will lead to an open verdict or be ruled misadventure.

If people know you are ill though, it will be suspicious I think.