• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
This may be a stupid question but it is just something that came to mind. I've been using diazepam for the past couple of months, I definitely feel as though I've become quite reliant on it. Will this impair the effectiveness of ctb using N at all? I know one is a benzos and the other a barbiturate but I think they work in similar ways but don't know enough about the chemistry of it all ??

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I don't think so, I think they're totally different.

Reactions: xLosthopex
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am on klonopin AND hydromorphone, it is one of the strongest opoids next to fentanyl. I have been told that ANY type of a chemcial that works on brain receptors brings on the good ol'tollerance and it can make other drugs not work as well. Also everyone is totally different in makeup as far as how well something works or does not. Like with me, one is NOT supposed to take opoids and benzos together, BUT I have been on them so long, with such a high tolerance, that I can ake a klono, wait like 10 minutes and take a hydro. Now my tolerance is so HIGH that I also have to be careful NOT to take too much klono and/or hydro together. THe od aspect then comes into play. I rambled, but I hope I helped. I love to help everyone here if I can at all.

Last edited:
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
I believe N is N, you know what I mean? its what they use on assisted suicide.

Reactions: xLosthopex and GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
You can check on a drug interaction checker, assuming you put in phenobarbital instead of N, which are of a similar class. Can someone help out here, please?

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I don't know the relation between diazepam and N. If a tolerance for diazepam will make N less likely to work. I think they are not related and a diazepam tolerance wont hinder the N. How high of a tolerance do you have?

I've been on oxycodone for 10 years steady and off and on probably 4 yrs prior to 2010 and xanax for 13 years. I respected my medications and always had extra at the end of the month. When my son died 3 years ago I thankfully had a lot saved up and dosed myself into oblivion for the first probably year. Even though I have taken both for years as stated Oxy 10 years steady- if I take more than 30mg at once I vomit- a lot. My bro says he can't believe I still vomit that my tolerance is really low. Sometimes 30mg will make me vomit- I'm prescribed 15mg 4x a day. Even the xanax on it 13 yrs- I always had extra at the end of the month. I really abused them for the first year after my son passed. He will be gone 3 yrs next month. So the last 2 yrs I mostly take as prescribed running out is a true bitch. I'm supposed to take 1mg 3x a day. If I take 2mg it helps put me to sleep. So taking as prescribed or below I don't think I mave much tolerance despite being on them years.

If you are taking as prescribed I don't think your tolerance will be as high as someone who uses them to get high on a daily basis. How are you taking your diazepam? is it recreational use- how often? is it as prescribed? what does taking an exrta one do?

Reactions: whywere and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I don't know the relation between diazepam and N. If a tolerance for diazepam will make N less likely to work. I think they are not related and a diazepam tolerance wont hinder the N. How high of a tolerance do you have?

I've been on oxycodone for 10 years steady and off and on probably 4 yrs prior to 2010 and xanax for 13 years. I respected my medications and always had extra at the end of the month. When my son died 3 years ago I thankfully had a lot saved up and dosed myself into oblivion for the first probably year. Even though I have taken both for years as stated Oxy 10 years steady- if I take more than 30mg at once I vomit- a lot. My bro says he can't believe I still vomit that my tolerance is really low. Sometimes 30mg will make me vomit- I'm prescribed 15mg 4x a day. Even the xanax on it 13 yrs- I always had extra at the end of the month. I really abused them for the first year after my son passed. He will be gone 3 yrs next month. So the last 2 yrs I mostly take as prescribed running out is a true bitch. I'm supposed to take 1mg 3x a day. If I take 2mg it helps put me to sleep. So taking as prescribed or below I don't think I mave much tolerance despite being on them years.

If you are taking as prescribed I don't think your tolerance will be as high as someone who uses them to get high on a daily basis. How are you taking your diazepam? is it recreational use- how often? is it as prescribed? what does taking an exrta one do?
Thanks for your reply
I've only been taking them for 2 months, was only meant to be on them for like 2 weeks which is what was surprised but they just help so much that I managed to access more
I've been taking 1-3 5mg tablets every day

Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Thanks for your reply
I've only been taking them for 2 months, was only meant to be on them for like 2 weeks which is what was surprised but they just help so much that I managed to access more
I've been taking 1-3 5mg tablets every day

I might have some diazepam in my old meds I'll have to look. They tried me on a few different anxiety meds after Joey died thinking it would help. I can compare to see what a normal dosage would be. I'm glad they've helped you. What was the dosage prescribed? just 2 months you may not have a high tolerance, they could be combined take some before the N to help with anxiety related to it. I have watched dying with dignity and dignitas videos on youtube. Due to my advanced for age emphysema. N seems to be very peaceful and painless- but these are people with very poor health and I'm sure that expedites things due to their physical health.

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I don't think so, I think they're totally different.
This couldn't be any more inaccurate. They're both CNS depressants so there is a cross tolerance between them. I think I read in the PPeH that it's advisable to quit/wear off of them like 2 weeks before.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
This couldn't be any more inaccurate. They're both CNS depressants so there is a cross tolerance between them. I think I read in the PPeH that it's advisable to quit/wear off of them like 2 weeks before.
Then I stand corrected and thank you for pointing that out.

Reactions: TheNorthernSilence