• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
So I don't talk about my dreams much, but they're consistently like what I'm about to describe, and I wonder if this is a common experience or if I'm just weird.

First, and I don't think this part is uncommon, they're a weird blend of fiction and reality. That's pretty normal, right? I have weird dream versions of certain cities in my head that are not at all in the same layout as those towns IRL, but I know when I dream of being in [x City] it will be that same dream layout as before. I could probably sketch it out, tbh. Additionally you have your stereotypical dream stuff going on of basically reality warping, different physics, things that make no sense accepted as normal, etc.

The scenes are detailed, and often long. If I really think about it when I wake up I remember these long exchanges back and forth I had with people.

There are many scenes. This is what prompted this post. I wrote down what I remembered from my dream last night and it was SIX distinct scenes. If I told you any one of them you'd agree it sufficed as an example of a single dream. But they do somewhat flow together although I can't always remember how the transition happened.

The last thing is that more and more I'm having more instances of confusing the dream and reality. Example, one thing last night was that I got a huge scratch in my phone that was rough and disruptive when I tried to type. Now, I think it would be normal to wake up and check your phone for the scratch and then be relieved it's not there, but what I do is start using my phone and subconsciously avoiding the non-existent rough spot for a few minutes before I realize it's not there and it dawns on me that it was just part of the dream. That's a really innocent example but it gets weird when I don't notice until days later.

So do you think that's all pretty typical? Btw this is very normal for me it's just that I usually push it out of my mind when I wake up. Tell me about your experiences with dreams and what's typical for you.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder and Eternal Eyes
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Once I dreamed that my friend was pregnant, forgot that it was a dream and got her a pram for her birthday. She was not pregnant.

• Yay!
Reactions: derpyderpins
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

UK. Feel free to PM me.
Dec 3, 2023
I can go months without having dreams and then suddenly have an extremely vivid one, the last vivid dream I had involved me watching a football game in a massive stadium, only to get there and realize I was so high up in the bleachers I couldn't even see anything and was having awful vertigo, even worse was that I was the only person up there.

Onto more interesting dreams, I once had a dream where I initiated a light saber duel with an old friends father (who was abusive), it was set in a wild west town, think guns at high noon but lightsabers instead of guns, I remember my shock...his saber was green, and mine was red. In the same dream I flew an X-wing over a massive desert, it was basically wild west meets sci-fi. I remember exploring the town and every gravestone in the graveyard had my name on it.

I once had an awful nightmare where I died in a hit and run car crash, my ex speeded into me while I was crossing the road, killing me instantly.

The worst nightmare I have had though is one I only began having a year or so ago, where all my teeth crack and disintegrate. I firstly thought this could be a nightmare about going to a dentist, until I looked it up on Google, it turns out the nightmare of teeth falling out is very common among anxious and stressed people, it implies fear of loss, supposedly. I know what it was about, it was about me moving from where I used to live, and losing my one irl friend due to that.

• Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins