F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Well, I had 3 and I feel just as miserable as I did before so, their voodoo charm to make me complicit or whatever you are maybe getting at didn't work on me. I'm no more happy about getting a wage slave job than I was before.

Not that it would surprise me. Nothing would. It went through my head too... Birth control maybe, some tracking device even, something illness inducing.

It would make more economic sense if a country creates a cure for a pandemic and also launches it as a bioweapon. Not saying they did of course...

Personally, I think it most likely that the original virus was an accidental leakage from that lab. Then, all our wonderful governments saw the opportunity to make a profit out of a crisis- as always and got all their mates to supply the PPE- nevermind whether it works... UK polititians have been exposed for profiteering. I don't blame you for not trusting your government though!

I think the world in general has changed after covid. Initially, people seemed to want to help each other more but now, so many of us have grown used to being isolated I think. We don't really want to interact now.

Reactions: todienomore
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
The shots killed around 750k in USA in the last few years, not a big deal in a country of 350 million. See his analysis.

So its nowhere near being an overt depopulation. Kids got messed up by it all though.

silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
Well.. that certainly is a wild theory!
Anti vax rhetoric is built off of fear mongering, lies, and word-of-mouth speculation based off of no actual evidence. I urge you to do research for yourself instead of listening to right wing media and taking what they say as the truth. Incorrect information is constantly regurgitated and accurate information is obscured.

EvisceratedJester said it the best, just look around at everyone. Overworked, unappreciated, living in poverty, heaps of debt, unable to get medical attention because insurance is unobtainable.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Well.. that certainly is a wild theory!
Anti vax rhetoric is built off of fear mongering, lies, and word-of-mouth speculation based off of no actual evidence. I urge you to do research for yourself instead of listening to right wing media and taking what they say as the truth. Incorrect information is constantly regurgitated and accurate information is obscured.

EvisceratedJester said it the best, just look around at everyone. Overworked, unappreciated, living in poverty, heaps of debt, unable to get medical attention because insurance is unobtainable.
You can try but you'll never convince me with your lies. :)

silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
You can try but you'll never convince me with your lies. :)
I'm not trying anything. I already know people like you are a lost cause, but I'm happy to throw something out there for uniformed peeps reading this thread.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I'm not trying anything. I already know people like you are a lost cause, but I'm happy to throw something out there for uniformed peeps reading this thread.
I'm dissapointed, I really thought you would do better than that.

I wanna take a minute of silence for JANET OSSEBAARD CREATOR OF "FALL OF THE CABAL".
RIP. They finally silenced her. She went missing and then died of "suicide". Yeah right..