O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Okay so hear me out this might sound crazy
How many here took the Jabadabado?
How many of you here not taking it feel weird now?

I certainly do - and personally I think theres something bigger going on with the V than we are aware of.
I think maybe those who refused to take the needle might have been left behind some great shift - it certaiinly feels that way for me.
Its like everyone left.

Its like the gov wanted to move peoples conciousness to somewhere and it had to be done with the V.
IDK !!

I go to work and I see shells of human being going to work. I work with shells of human beings. You can feel there's nobody inside them. It's scary.
And I can't tell if it was like that before to and I just started noticing it but it feels like it has something to do with the V as well.

Whats your thoughts?

• Yay!
Reactions: Butterfly213, Celerity and todienomore
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
What--..

Wait. Are you talking about the vaccine..?

Yeah, I don't think that's the reason why people are ''shells of themselves'', maybe because they're tired, overworked and barely can afford time for leisure and/or struggling to make ends meet?

helena bonham carter what GIF

Reactions: silentcicada, Celerity and Lostandlooking
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
What--..

Wait. Are you talking about the vaccine..?

Yeah, I don't think that's the reason why people are ''shells of themselves'', maybe because they're tired, overworked and barely can afford time for leisure and/or struggling to make ends meet?
yes the vacc. I'm just unsure if the word itself is banned here, it is everywhere else so..

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
yes the vacc. I'm just unsure if the word itself is banned here, it is everywhere else so..
I don't see why it would be banned, that's strange.. I've seen people talk about it freely just about everywhere else.

I wouldn't delve too deep into those kinds of conspiracy theories, sure they're fun to read for shits and giggles but I'd lay off the antivaxx conspiracy talk if I were you. There's real problems at hand--and vaccines aren't the cause of it. Think climate change, potential pandemics from the uptick in flies, ticks, etc surviving through the winter months from lack of snow/cold and capitalism literally running us into the ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celerity
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I don't see why it would be banned, that's strange.. I've seen people talk about it freely just about everywhere else.

I wouldn't delve too deep into those kinds of conspiracy theories, sure they're fun to read for shits and giggles but I'd lay off the antivaxx conspiracy talk if I were you. There's real problems at hand--and vaccines aren't the cause of it. Think climate change, potential pandemics and capitalism running our society into the ground.
If you have a youtube video and talking about the events or the Vacc on your channel gets a strike, didnt you know?
Same with 9/11 or the word Suicide

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
If you have a youtube video and talking about the events or the V your channel gets a strike, didnt you know?
You mean conspiracy theory videos? I think it's just to prevent the spread of misinformation. A lot of people died during the pandemic because of misinformation/antivax rhetoric.

Reactions: silentcicada and Celerity
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
You mean conspiracy theory videos? I think it's just to prevent the spread of misinformation. A lot of people died during the pandemic because of misinformation/antivax rhetoric.
Then why does talking about 9/11 make your account get a strike? :D
Oh you're one of those who think the Government got our back and wants to save us?

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Then why does talking about 9/11 make your account get a strike? :D
Oh you're one of those who think the Government got our back and wants to save us?
Uh--no, but I don't think they're trying to plant things inside of us or cull us through vaccines. There's a lot of factors at play that's going to kill us off, they don't need to lift a finger--all they have to do is wait till we succumb to our own hubris (if that even is their intent--it's more likely they need us all to keep the wheels turnin'). Plus, I doubt they're that organized against the populace without at least one whistleblower.

No one's going to save us from what's coming, not the government, not God, etc. If anything this society seems to be working twice as hard towards its demise.

Last edited:
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Uh--no, but I don't think they're trying to plant things inside of us or cull us through vaccines. There's a lot of factors at play that's going to kill us off, they don't need to lift a finger--all they have to do is wait till we succumb to our own hubris. Plus, I doubt they're that organized against the populace without at least one whistleblower.

No one's going to save us from what's coming, not the government, not God, etc. If anything this society seems to be working twice as hard to reach its demise.
Have you seen "The Fall of the Cabal" Series?

Reactions: Bacon and Baseball
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
I spent way too much time in the last few years reading covid stuff. Its impossible to cover all the nuances of whatever I say and my guesses will continue to change. This situation is insanely complicated. Most of the antivax movement is controlled opposition, chaos agents, grifters.

I think Covid and the shots are 'bioweapons,' they are roulette. Shots varied in toxicity, as did Covid waves. You want to get both as few times as possible. As one researcher put it, the spike proteins are 'swiss army knives of death.' Covid is even surprisingly comparable to HIV/AIDS.

Covid has reservoirs in the body, including in the brain. Body has tens of thousands of miles of blood vessels, microclots did lots of small damage all over. Its a syncytial virus, it melts cells together and scar tissue fills in. Breaks down into prions, which can take a decade to be symptomatic.

So these things did a lot of lowkey brain damage via more mechanisms than I can even list, which is often not especially symptomatic.

"Studies have shown that most people with Parkinson's have lost 60 to 80 percent or more of the dopamine-producing cells in the substantia nigra by the time symptoms appear."

Scientific mystery: Man living with 90% of his brain missing

The long term fear conditioning did a number on people psychologically. Chronic negative emotions basically do brain damage according to studies. So does loneliness.

Covid policies directly mindfucked everyone
FAmyLWdVkAAYikF

Social media also runs on negative emotions, and people are more trapped in that than ever. Cluster B personality disorders are almost universal.

So yea for a lot of reasons, everyone is sliding into collective neurodegeneration. The highly vaccinated, will show it first but everyone else wont be far behind. Excess mortality still isn't very high, only 20% iirc.

In a spiritual sense, I've found people who vaxxed and lost the ability to breakthrough on DMT or visualize during meditation.

I really try not to look down on people, to see them as NPC's because it harms you and feeds the divide and conquer dynamic. But its also harder than ever to talk to people.

Last edited:
Reactions: oddetoad
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I spent way too much time in the last few years reading covid stuff. Its impossible to cover all the nuances of whatever I say and my guesses will continue to change. This situation is insanely complicated. Most of the antivax movement is controlled opposition, chaos agents, grifters.

I think Covid and the shots are 'bioweapons,' they are roulette. Shots varied in toxicity, as did Covid waves. You want to get both as few times as possible. As one researcher put it, the spike proteins are 'swiss army knives of death.' Covid is even surprisingly comparable to HIV/AIDS.

Covid has reservoirs in the body, including in the brain. Body has tens of thousands of miles of blood vessels, microclots did lots of small damage all over. Its a syncytial virus, it melts cells together and scar tissue fills in. Breaks down into prions, which can take a decade to be symptomatic.

So these things did a lot of lowkey brain damage via more mechanisms than I can even list, which is often not especially symptomatic.

"Studies have shown that most people with Parkinson's have lost 60 to 80 percent or more of the dopamine-producing cells in the substantia nigra by the time symptoms appear."

The long term fear conditioning did a number on people psychologically. Chronic negative emotions basically do brain damage according to studies. So does loneliness.

Covid policies directly mindfucked everyone
View attachment 125391

Social media also runs on negative emotions, and people are more trapped in that than ever. Cluster B personality disorders are almost universal.

So yea for a lot of reasons, everyone is sliding into collective neurodegeneration. The highly vaccinated, will show it first but everyone else wont be far behind. Excess mortality still isn't very high, only 20% iirc.

In a spiritual sense, I've found people who vaxxed and lost the ability to breakthrough on DMT or visualize during meditation.

I really try not to look down on people, to see them as NPC's because it harms you and feeds the divide and conquer dynamic. But its also harder than ever to talk to people.
Finally someone who speaks my language and is way ahead of me lol.. Right??? It feels like they turned into NPCs from the V , does it not?

I've heard some rumours that the Swedish nurses talked about that they were given 3 different shots and some people think that one of those were blanks.

Then there's the theory that Greg Reese talks about that there's viruses encapsulated inside the shots that are ready to open once they pulse 5G.

The dates were not real though as we can see

The fall of the cabal Janet talked about how their plan was to get everyone vaccinated through different mediums so it's wouldn't be impossible that we are also vaccinated unbeknownst to us.

Yeah I mean, it sure does feed that dynamic but I want to believe it's for the greater good although it might be just malevolent too who knows. If all this is true then it certainly feels like it stems from the whole "order ab chao" and the NWO and that this was all planned in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: todienomore
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Its like the gov wanted to move peoples conciousness to somewhere and it had to be done with the V.
IDK !!

I go to work and I see shells of human being going to work. I work with shells of human beings. You can feel there's nobody inside them. It's scary.
And I can't tell if it was like that before to and I just started noticing it but it feels like it has something to do with the V as well.

Whats your thoughts?
So... Did you forget about the pandemic that happened not that long ago? Did you forget about the increased cost of living? People are "shells of human beings" because things aren't exactly looking up for us right now. People are having to work long hours in order to make enough money to barely get by and the world is literally going into the gutter as we speak. That emptiness that you are noticing is likely a result of a mixture of stress, exhaustion, and a bleak future to look forward to.

It has nothing to do with being vaccinated and to be honest, I'm kind of lost on how you even came to that conclusion.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: silentcicada, AInilam and Celerity
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
there was definitely evidence of variable batch toxicity. Some US states definitely got it worse although there was no obvious rhyme or reason.

While I don't think 5G is safe, especially for children, I don't think its anything like that. If anyone thinks that sounds schizo, their myelin sheath is not fully formed, there are studies.

There are basically multiple plausible 'time bomb' mechanisms with covid and the vax. And this is stuff based on the scientific literature, things that so far are happening rarely.

One meta thing Id say is that govt's are the biggest info leakers and conspiracy theorists. They put out all kinds of bs for many reasons. Its also a fundamental rule of counterinsurgency that you impersonate/lead the enemy. Anyone with a sizeable following or influence is almost always a chaos agent. Like the entire qanon thing was a psyop. Even if RFK Jr is genuine, he is surrounded by handlers such as Robert Malone and Steve Kirsch.

Last edited:
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
So... Did you forget about the pandemic that happened not that long ago? Did you forget about the increased cost of living? People are "shells of human beings" because things aren't exactly looking up for us right now. People are having to work long hours in order to make enough money to barely get by and the world is literally going into the gutter as we speak. That emptiness that you are noticing is likely a result of a mixture of stress, exhaustion, and a bleak future to look forward to.

It has nothing to do with being vaccinated and to be honest, I'm kind of lost on how you even came to that conclusion.
Hours and hours of watching a lot of content from different sources.

I suggest you watch Fall of the Cabal

also Rip Janet she died recently I think they killed her

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Hours and hours of watching a lot of content from different sources.

I suggest you watch Fall of the Cabal

also Rip Janet she died recently
Fall of the Cabal is an antisemitic 2019 documentary created by Dutch conspiracy theorist Janet Ossebaard about the downfall of the cabal, the global elite who control the world. The video is a popular recruitment tool for QAnon followers.

^ First result that popped up.

Why am I not surprised...

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023

^ First result that popped up.
Did you know the word "Conspiracy theorist" was a word invented by the CIA to discredit people thinking outside the box?

It's the first thing that pops up and it's for a reason. They don't want you looking into this kind of stuff so they use these words to "scare" of the majority.
It's all very thought out .. They're using the smartest people on this planet to safeguard the truth.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Did you know the word "Conspiracy theorist" was a word invented by the CIA to discredit people thinking outside the box?
Did you know that there is no evidence for that. The term emerged sometime around 1870. The CIA wasn't founded until 1947. A quick look at google books also shows that the term was used prior to the founding of the CIA

Abstract

Conspiracy theories have been around for a long time, though how long is a matter of debate. As for the concept of conspiracy theory, it might seem reasonable to expect a more exact answer about the moment of its emergence. When do we first find people talking and writing about conspiracy theories? While much of the literature points to the twentieth-century philosopher Karl Popper and his famous work The Open Society and Its Enemies (1st edition: 1945), newspaper databases allow us to locate earlier occurrences of "conspiracy theory." They reveal that the term proliferates in newspapers from the 1870s onward, particularly after the assassination of President Garfield in July 1881. What can this discovery then tell us about the modern-day phenomenon of conspiracy theories?

Here's an article that goes more in depth on this:
First, it is very easy to disprove the more extreme claim that the CIA actually invented the term. As a search on Google Books quickly reveals, the term "conspiracy theory" emerged around 1870 and began to be more frequently used during the 1950s. Even die-hard conspiracy theorists have a hard time trying to ignore this. Second, the more moderate version received a big boost in popularity a few years ago when American political scientist Lance DeHaven-Smith propagated it in a book published by a renowned university press.

Smoking gun

Although they make differing claims about the origin and development of the term, the proponents of both versions invariably point to an official CIA document called Concerning Criticism of the Warren Report as their smoking gun. It was released in 1976 after The New York Times requested it under the Freedom of Information Act.

The document expresses concern about the considerable number of people who doubted the official investigation into Kennedy's murder, the Warren Commission, which found that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. It also aims to equip CIA contacts with arguments against those who challenge the findings and the official version of the event. For example, it emphasises that nobody in their right mind would have chosen someone as unstable as Oswald as a pawn in a larger plot. And it points out the logical fallacies of these alternative accounts.

The CIA document. History Matters Archive

One may find the CIA's attempt to influence public opinion problematic. But there is not a single sentence in the document that indicates the CIA intended to weaponise, let alone introduce the term "conspiracy theory" to disqualify criticism. In fact, "conspiracy theory" in the singular is never used in the document. "Conspiracy theories" in the plural is only used once, matter-of-factly in the third paragraph:

Conspiracy theories have frequently thrown suspicion on our organisation, for example, by falsely alleging that Lee Harvey Oswald worked for us.
The authors of the document deploy the term in a very casual manner and obviously do not feel the need to define it. This indicates that it was not a new term but already widely used at the time to describe alternative accounts. At no time do the authors recommend using the label "conspiracy theory" to stigmatise alternative explanations of Kennedy's assassination. This suggests that the term had not yet acquired the same level of negativity it possesses today.

I also find it concerning that you are going out of your way to listen to someone who is also antisemitic and believes in Qanon...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AInilam
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Did you know that there is no evidence for that. The term emerged sometime around 1870. The CIA wasn't founded until 1947. A quick look at google books also shows that the term was used prior to the founding of the CIA

Here's an article that goes more in depth on this:

I also find it concerning that you are going out of your way to listen to someone who is also antisemitic and believes in Qanon...
Im so surprised theres no evidence for it

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Im so surprised theres no evidence for it
For what? For the whole "the CIA made up the term 'conspiracy theory'" thing being true?

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
there was definitely evidence of variable batch toxicity. Some US states definitely got it worse although there was no obvious rhyme or reason.

While I don't think 5G is safe, especially for children, I don't think its anything like that. If anyone thinks that sounds schizo, their myelin sheath is not fully formed, there are studies.

There are basically multiple plausible 'time bomb' mechanisms with covid and the vax. And this is stuff based on the scientific literature, things that so far are happening rarely.

One meta thing Id say is that govt's are the biggest info leakers and conspiracy theorists. They put out all kinds of bs for many reasons. Its also a fundamental rule of counterinsurgency that you impersonate/lead the enemy. Anyone with a sizeable following or influence is almost always a chaos agent. Like the entire qanon thing was a psyop. Even if RFK Jr is genuine, he is surrounded by handlers such as Robert Malone and Steve Kirsch.
Yeah the handlers thing is very much out in the open now as well ..
Kanye went missing after this btw

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Uh, okay then.

Anyway, I'm also concerned by the fact that you both;

1. Support and promote the ideas of someone who is both a Qanon believer and is antisemitic.

and

2. You seem to be quickly jumping to vaccine conspiracy theories despite little evidence (and I mean empirical evidence, not just anecdotal evidence) for your claims. A lot of what you said could easily be better explained by other factors, such as the economy, state of living, politics, etc. That's not even getting into all the issues with certain things, such as confirmation bias, that could also explain your observations.

I hope I am not coming as condescending or rude, and I apologize if I am coming off that way, but this type of thinking is very harmful. It's this type of thinking that leads to others being harmed, whether intentional or not.

For example, in this case, spreading theories like these regarding vaccines and end up keeping people from getting vaccinated in general, which leads to many vulnerable people (the elderly, young children, the immunocompromised) getting harmed.

Reactions: silentcicada, AInilam and todienomore
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Uh, okay then.

1. Support and promote the ideas of someone who is both a Qanon believer and is antisemitic.

and

2. You seem to be quickly jumping to vaccine conspiracy theories despite little evidence (and I mean empirical evidence, not just anecdotal evidence) for your claims. A lot of what you said could easily be better explained by other factors, such as the economy, state of living, politics, etc. That's not even getting into all the issues with certain things, such as confirmation bias, that could also explain your observations.

I hope I am not coming as condescending or rude, and I apologize if I am coming off that way, but this type of thinking is very harmful. It's this type of thinking that leads to others being harmed, whether intentional or not.

For example, in this case, spreading theories like these regarding vaccines and end up keeping people from getting vaccinated in general, which leads to many vulnerable people (the elderly, young children, the immunocompromised) getting harmed.
Dude i literally know the vaccine is a poison that slowly kills you. You'll see in a few years it takes time for these things to unfold.
I'm sorry I can't open your eyes .. I truly am - but If you don't feel like doing the research because you have other things you prioritize, thats fine. But please dont talk to me in a condensencing way about these things, cause I've spent countless of hours into this and I'm very sure that I'm correct on this.

Your attempts at making me the enemy is not working, I'm sorry. I can see through your tactics. And no, i'm not antisemetic although I think the tiny hats are behind a lot of things in this world. #dancingisraelis

In my eyes I'm saving people from not taking the jabadabo cause they'll live longer.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Dude i literally know the vaccine is a poison that slowly kills you. You'll see in a few years it takes time for these things to unfold.
I'm sorry I can't open your eyes .. I truly am - but If you don't feel like doing the research because you have other things you prioritize, thats fine. But please dont talk to me in a condensencing way about these things, cause I've spent countless of hours into this and I'm very sure that I'm correct on this.

Your attempts at making me the enemy is not working, I'm sorry. I can see through your tactics. And no, i'm not antisemetic although I think the tiny hats are behind a lot of things in this world. #dancingisraelis

In my eyes I'm saving people from not taking the jabadabo cause they'll live longer.
^See, it's shit like this that I will not miss when I ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentcicada
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I'm quite the opposite, I will really miss the fruitful discussions that leads to empowerment.
Let's go over your other post, shall we?

You make assumptions about me and write in a manner that is condescending and rude.

You clearly show you did not read my post properly.

^I am clearly referring to Janet

I hope I am not coming as condescending or rude, and I apologize if I am coming off that way

Then you precede to make assumptions about me

First off, I've done research on vaccines before. We also covered them in grade 11 biology.

Secondly, What attempts at making you the enemy. Why would I want to make you the enemy? That came out of nowhere.

Thirdly, what tactics, exactly? Me pointing out that what your conclusion doesn't make any sense and could be better explain by other things? Me pointing out that your manner of thinking is harmful? Me pointing you spreading vaccine conspiracy theories is harmful?

Also, I don't know why you are talking about missing fruitful discussions while saying shit like this:

^This isn't the type of shit that you say when you looking for "fruitful disscussions". This makes it come off as though you are stuck in your own ways and are not going to bother listening to anyone who argues anything against your beliefs with an open-mind.

Anyway, Imma head out.

Reactions: BrainShower
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Let's go over your other post, shall we?

You make assumptions about me and write in a manner that is condescending and rude.

You clearly show you did not read my post properly.

^I am clearly referring to Janet

Then you precede to make assumptions about me

First off, I've done research on vaccines before. We also covered them in grade 11 biology.

Secondly, What attempts at making you the enemy. Why would I want to make you the enemy? That came out of nowhere.

Thirdly, what tactics, exactly? Me pointing out that what your conclusion doesn't make any sense and could be better explain by other things? Me pointing out that your manner of thinking is harmful? Me pointing you spreading vaccine conspiracy theories is harmful?

Also, I don't know why you are talking about missing fruitful discussions while saying shit like this:

^This isn't the type of shit that you say when you looking for "fruitful disscussions". This makes it come off as though you are stuck in your own ways and are not going to bother listening to anyone who argues anything against your beliefs with an open-mind.
I'm pretty sure the vaccine wasn't a real "vaccine". It's like a different type of vaccine. (if we're just looking surface level what they tell us it is, without going in-depth on what they've actually put in it). Also, they basically forced the vaccine into the market you know that? Usually a vaccine goes through a long test, like 10 years, of study before you can actually release it. This one didn't go through those tests.

Btw, you heard about the guy inventing the PCR tests? He literally said the PCR test dont work like they say it does.
Also the guy who invented it died a while after he talked about it.

You can see more here (4 minute video)

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I'm pretty sure the vaccine wasn't a real "vaccine". It's like a different type of vaccine. (if we're just looking surface level what they tell us it is, without going in-depth on what they've actually put in it). Also, they basically forced the vaccine into the market you know that? Usually a vaccine goes through a long test, like 10 years, of study before you can actually release it. This one didn't go through those tests.

Btw, you heard about the guy inventing the PCR tests? He literally said the PCR test dont work like they say it does.
Also the guy who invented it died a while after he talked about it.

You can see more here (4 minute video)

Really? This was your "research"? A 4 minute conspiracy video by some rando?

Also, I love how you just straight ignored everything that I wrote in my post. You are only proving to me that you don't actually want to have a "fruitful discussion" on anything.

I think this conversation is over, lol.

The Covid-19 vaccines were developed so quickly because researchers had already been developing vaccines for other coronavirus caused diseases years prior to Covid-19. mRNA vaccines have also already been studied extensively before for other viruses, such the flu, rabies, and Zika. When COVID came along we already had the building blocks needed to create a COVID vaccine. Along with that, due to it being a pandemic, that meant that the normal delays caused by things, such as applying for funding, recruiting volunteers, negotiating with manufacturers, etc, weren't there, speeding up the whole process.

They're getting a boost from Operation Warp Speed, a collaboration between the pharmaceutical industry and the federal government. To offset the cost of the development of the COVID-19 vaccine and to help mobilize approved vaccines as quickly as possible to the American public, the government established nearly $10 billion in federal funds. This has greatly accelerated the timeline for the development of vaccines through clinical trials, FDA review and mass distribution of a vaccine.

All of these factors in turn mean that once a vaccine passed critical safety and efficacy milestones and received emergency use approval from the federal government, healthcare organizations were able to start providing the vaccine to patients in a matter of days.
It should also be reassuring that nearly 200 years of vaccine development has generated a number of highly effective and safe vaccine platforms, requiring less time and effort to produce new kinds of vaccines. Recycling existing vaccine technology allows researchers to focus their time on identifying the best targets that will produce the strongest immune response with the fewest side effects.

"Really, most of the vaccine platform development work is already done," said Habibul Ahsan, Director of the Institute for Population and Precision Health at the University of Chicago Medicine. "You just have to do the remaining part, which is adding the right viral antigens to the already-proven platform and making sure it's safe and effective in humans. Even in just the last five to 10 years, we've made big leaps in developing new kinds of vaccine platforms like those being tested for SARS-CoV-2."
The vaccine candidates currently making headlines use mRNA and vector-based platforms. Vector-based vaccines have been developed in the past for diseases including SARS, MERS, and most notably, the deadly Ebola virus; and mRNA vaccines have previously been tested to prevent the Zika virus.

These next-generation immunizations have never been tried at such a large scale before, but there is already evidence that these platforms are safe and effective, with a reduced risk of the side effects generated by previous types of vaccines such as live attenuated or deactivated whole-virus vaccines.

"The mRNA and vector vaccines are a newer technology; the first products were developed in 1999," said Mullane. "Based on our understanding of human biology, there is no reason to believe that they should pose any greater risk than any of the more traditional types of vaccines. If anything, the biggest concern is how long they are effective. The preliminary efficacy data so far is extremely promising."

What people might not understand is that extensive research was being done on mRNA technology and other mRNA vaccines for years. That decade plus of experience and the innovation of mRNA technology itself is what allowed Moderna to produce its Covid mRNA vaccine so quickly as the pandemic struck. And it could also change the future of medicine.

Vaccine development is normally a long and expensive process because of delays caused by applying for funding, ethical approval, recruiting volunteers, negotiating with manufacturers and scaling up production. In the emergency state of the COVID-19 pandemic the scientists, doctors, ethics approval boards, manufacturers and regulatory agencies have all come together to work harder and faster.

• Yay!
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Really? This was your "research"? A 4 minute conspiracy video by some rando?

Also, I love how you just straight ignored everything that I wrote in my post. You are only proving to me that you don't actually want to have a "fruitful discussion" on anything.

I think this conversation is over, lol.

The Covid-19 vaccines were developed so quickly because researchers had already been developing vaccines for other coronavirus caused diseases years prior to Covid-19. mRNA vaccines have also already been studied extensively before for other viruses, such the flu, rabies, and Zika. When COVID came along we already had the building blocks needed to create a COVID vaccine. Along with that, due to it being a pandemic, that meant that the normal delays caused by things, such as applying for funding, recruiting volunteers, negotiating with manufacturers, etc, weren't there, speeding up the whole process.

If I know someone haven't done their research and is trying to debate me I'am not going to build a discussion.
It's pointless. But I love you and I hope you can find the truth about these needle substances.