jonghyun

jonghyun

trying to do well
May 6, 2023
the sad thing is the other forum i mentioned is for people with eating disorders 😭 not even normies but they judge me so much. even talking about my ED is more comfortable here at this point
the forum that used to be myproana?

sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
the forum that used to be myproana?
no, one that was made by former users of that forum when they left. nobody ever paid any attention to me on myproana/edsf lol it was like posting calorie counts into the void

jonghyun

jonghyun

trying to do well
May 6, 2023
no, one that was made by former users of that forum when they left. nobody ever paid any attention to me on myproana/edsf lol it was like posting calorie counts into the void
Oh the new health and recovery focused one LOL. I miss mpa it was actually comfortably toxic. You could ask for controversial tips on there and get them within a millisecond

sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
Oh the new health and recovery focused one LOL. I miss mpa it was actually comfortably toxic. You could ask for controversial tips on there and get them within a millisecond
🤨 uhhhhh no lol

sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
to which part?
there's a recovery section yeah but i'm blocked by the majority who use it bc i'm triggering lolol. i'm not in recovery so i'm not the one to laugh at about it 😔

jonghyun

jonghyun

trying to do well
May 6, 2023
there's a recovery section yeah but i'm blocked by the majority who use it bc i'm triggering lolol. i'm not in recovery so i'm not the one to laugh at about it 😔
Omg?? Tbh i havent been on it in a while but i seem to remember it being very pro-recovery in general. so its not?

sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
Omg?? Tbh i havent been on it in a while but i seem to remember it being very pro-recovery in general. so its not?
mostly pro-harm reduction in my experience. if it was more pro-recovery than that i'd probably avoid it bc i just want to be openly disordered 😹 only one person ever replied to something i said with a sorta pro-recovery stance, the resident mom friend who loves everyone and even she's blocked me now LOL

Reactions: jonghyun
jonghyun

jonghyun

trying to do well
May 6, 2023
mostly pro-harm reduction in my experience. if it was more pro-recovery than that i'd probably avoid it bc i just want to be openly disordered 😹 only one person ever replied to something i said with a sorta pro-recovery stance, the resident mom friend who loves everyone and even she's blocked me now LOL
high key you would have thrived on 2015-16 MPA

C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
Reading SaSu feels liberating.

I don't remember ever being actively reading or posting on a forum in my 20+ years on the internet.
I've been into philisophy on existential questions ever since my father died when I was 14 and it's only on this site that I see people seriously/authenticly touching on this topic without getting too theoretical all the time.
Ever since my first manic-depressive episode, I started looking for companionship on the question, why am I even trying, if life can f* up itself completely randomly, and I also have to pay for the damage?

Many posts I read here is what I consider true philisophy, as they touch on the most essential question "to be or not to be?" - when the rest of the world seems to have answered that question for everyone already.

Last edited:
Reactions: eddy hendryx
B

Bodydysmorphia34

Oct 31, 2023
Because people on "pro life" forums will give you useless advice like "going out for a walk" and judge you if you say that won't cure your depression. Moreover, they are living in a fantasy world where every problem can be fixed easily (basically, problems don't exist). That's called toxic positivity. I'd really like to know what drugs some of those people are on.