Tried to die in hurricane laura Even that failed
Aug 25, 2020
Why do you want ctb?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, Joey and TimeToBiteTheDust
Commandocoki

Commandocoki

Aug 23, 2020
When I think about the future, the only word that comes to mind is bleak. I can't make it in this world, I also don't like the direction this world is heading on all accords. I don't understand how to cope with humiliation, failure, betrayal, pain, illness and stress. Everything is overstimulating, and unnecessarily complicated. I am exhausted. Tired of making mistakes and tired of looking stupid. Tired of living in fear. I don't want to be here anymore for any of it. Just done.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: infinitelove, Alec, SipSop and 14 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Um, why do you want to ctb?

Reactions: SN?0RN0t, puppy9, Soul and 2 others
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Why not?

Reactions: SN?0RN0t, puppy9, Huntfish34 and 2 others
G

goodbyearies

Jul 19, 2020
Because one time I looked at something for too long and my whole life slipped away.

Reactions: SipSop, Huntfish34, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i've been hurt, and i'e hurt other people. i don't want to be apart of a world where people hurt each other just because, and i especially don't want to be apart of a world where people inflict pain because it fills their pockets.

Reactions: BFishy, SN?0RN0t, Huntfish34 and 5 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
My body is ruined and I feel hopeless.

• Love
Reactions: DFFP, SipSop, BFishy and 7 others
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I dunno I just fucking feel like it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SipSop, Huntfish34, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
A

Accusedundead

Aug 24, 2020
Same as timetobitethedust. My body is really messed up. benzos screwed me up good and I'm in physical torment.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: SN?0RN0t, RedDEE and TimeToBiteTheDust
RedDEE

RedDEE

May 10, 2019
benzos screwed me up good and I'm in physical torment.

You poor bastard. Benzos really fucked me up, too. Don't worry, though, benzo withdrawal only lasts.. a year or two (no shit)...

Reactions: SN?0RN0t
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
I don't really get any enjoyment out of life anymore. I just feel stressed all the time, I don't even enjoy things that I used to love back in the days. It's just a miserable existence now and age is catching up to me so it's only downhill from here.

• Wow
Reactions: infinitelove, SipSop, Joey and 4 others
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
I just don't like my life and more important, I don't like me.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: SipSop, Good4Nothing, SN?0RN0t and 1 other person
greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
i honestly don't really feel like i have any valid reasons. but i just feel really nervous all the time and i get panicky everyday and it's hard and i get no sleep at night and i'm still expected to get up and live life the next day which is super difficult. and i get these bad hallucinations everyday. i'm just confused. i figure easy way out of this shit show is to ctb. that's all.

• Love
Reactions: Alec and SN?0RN0t
T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
I've

seen things you people wouldn't believe

Reactions: Forgotten, disabledandhopeless and TheDevilsAngel
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why do you want ctb?
Because if I don't, then society is going to kill me with its difference of opinion.

That and I'm lonely and hate myself etc etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alec
RedDEE

RedDEE

May 10, 2019
Yeah 2 years, Lol, I'm going on 3 and I'm worse.

Trust me, I understand. Benzos are my true love. I used to order grams of Phenazepam, and Etizolam off the dark web. I've had my fair share. I always end up quitting my job and eating a pound of doritos or some other crazy shit when I go on a binge... but benzos make me feel the greatest I've ever felt.

I think Benzos are a taste of death, without dying. I imagine death to feel exactly like being on a very high dose of benzos, but it never ends.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
Trust me, I understand. Benzos are my true love. I used to order grams of Phenazepam, and Etizolam off the dark web. I've had my fair share. I always end up quitting my job and eating a pound of doritos or some other crazy shit when I go on a binge... but benzos make me feel the greatest I've ever felt.

I think Benzos are a taste of death, without dying. I imagine death to feel exactly like being on a very high dose of benzos, but it never ends.
Fuck injectables: drunk as hell on 2M2B, everclear, and crappy high proof alcopop as a mixer to wash down a lot of your preferred benzos. Best way, if you can pull it off

Last edited:
RedDEE

RedDEE

May 10, 2019
Fuck injectables: drunk as hell on 2M2B, everclear, and crappy high proof alcopop as a mixer to wash down a lot of your preferred benzos. Best way, I'd you can pull it off

I have no idea what you just said, but hey, Mazel tov to you, too!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Reasons why are because of my short term memory issues, my inability to articulate myself verbally sometimes, difficulty understanding people sometimes and mental illnesses

Reactions: SipSop, Huntfish34 and Forgotten
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I have no idea what you just said, but hey, Mazel tov to you, too!
I wish there was a lmao button lol.

To answer the OPs question. Childhood sexual abuse, mental health conditions, debt, no job, abusive relationship. The list can go on and it's probably easier to tell you why I don't want to ctb because the list is far shorter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Blueman, Huntfish34 and 3 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Because it is possible to suffer.

Reactions: grimfukis, SN?0RN0t and Sprite_Geist
thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
I've never told my ""story"" on here because it's embarrassing and also I know no one cares, but I'm in a ranting mood and I'll hopefully ctb soon anyway, so here goes:
- because I was born in shitty circumstances (economic crisis, poor family, poor country) and my parents didn't want me but decided to keep the "accident" because abortion is frowned upon
- because I got molested when I was 6
- because I got raped when I was 15 and I didn't tell anyone because I still feel like it's all my fault
- because my dad beat my mom and cheated on her and I had to witness when he smashed her face and she was covered in blood
- because my parents always ignored me, fighting each other in front of me like I don't exist
- because my mom said I should kill myself after she got tired of me being depressed all the time
- because I was "the weird kid" and got bullied
- because I never had more than 1-2 friends and no one wants to be around me and I don't want them anymore either
- because the only person I ever truly loved, essentially manipulated me and then when I was no longer usable just cast me aside
- because I can't stop my mind from obsessing and hurting all the time
- because I hate my job and I don't want to exist only to be a wage slave
- because I'm not good enough, beautiful enough, white enough, to be taken seriously by anyone
- because modern society is insane and humanity is not as great as people say it is
- because I don't care about money or success or anything else. I have no more goals and no hope
- because I can't remember the last time I was happy

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Alec, Hopeindeath! and 12 others
T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
I wanna hear what you've seen
8b53067d-4987-45f4-9c83-de4fcef98d52_text_hi.gif

Reactions: Huntfish34
SN?0RN0t

SN?0RN0t

Tried to die in hurricane laura Even that failed
Aug 25, 2020
I've never told my ""story"" on here because it's embarrassing and also I know no one cares, but I'm in a ranting mood and I'll hopefully ctb soon anyway, so here goes:
- because I was born in shitty circumstances (economic crisis, poor family, poor country) and my parents didn't want me but decided to keep the "accident" because abortion is frowned upon
- because I got molested when I was 6
- because I got raped when I was 15 and I didn't tell anyone because I still feel like it's all my fault
- because my dad beat my mom and cheated on her and I had to witness when he smashed her face and she was covered in blood
- because my parents always ignored me, fighting each other in front of me like I don't exist
- because my mom said I should kill myself after she got tired of me being depressed all the time
- because I was "the weird kid" and got bullied
- because I never had more than 1-2 friends and no one wants to be around me and I don't want them anymore either
- because the only person I ever truly loved, essentially manipulated me and then when I was no longer usable just cast me aside
- because I can't stop my mind from obsessing and hurting all the time
- because I hate my job and I don't want to exist only to be a wage slave
- because I'm not good enough, beautiful enough, white enough, to be taken seriously by anyone
- because modern society is insane and humanity is not as great as people say it is
- because I don't care about money or success or anything else. I have no more goals and no hope
- because I can't remember the last time I was happy
I feel you're pain we been through many of the same things if i could figure out how send a message to you i would like to talk more cause we been through very similar stuff and i was never able to talk about it with anyone

• Hugs
Reactions: Alec, Huntfish34 and thx1138
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I have PTSD from childhood trauma. PTSD isn't curable- it's only treatable. Sometimes I wake up and I can't believe that this is my life and that I'm scarred in this irreparable way

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Alec, SipSop, JohnDoe555 and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Because I hate myself, most other people hate me, my life has no value and I don't feel welcome in this world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, SipSop, SN?0RN0t and 3 others