• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
why would anyone sign up to life in this place given the choice before hand nobody would that's all you need to know about this place is it has to be forced against your better judgement

life comes without no fucking off switch i wouldn't live out my misery here if wasn't for this shitty horrible machine forcing me to exist against my will

we have nothing to look forward too who'd want to be enslaved in any of these shitty horrible machines

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think its hard to know if a person will develop depression or not.

Normal people are greatful and happy to be alive. Depression just ruins it for us, makes us grumpy, lazy, angry and hate life. Makes it so we see only negative and can't see the joy.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I certainly wish I never existed at all, only never existing is perfection to me. Existence is just so evil and hellish as it's the source of all suffering, I find it a curse to be conscious and aware, for me it'll always be tragic how this human species evolved in the first place.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I think its hard to know if a person will develop depression or not.

Normal people are greatful and happy to be alive. Depression just ruins it for us, makes us grumpy, lazy, angry and hate life. Makes it so we see only negative and can't see the joy.
if you express you are not happy to be alive it's treated as an illness.

maybe the majority of humans may be happy, but the lives of those who aren't can be absolutely horrifyingly painful and disturbing. It's basically sacrificing a few for the sake of many. Maybe they're fine with that, I'm not. (Notice how they literally said "MOST people are happy...")

No one is "happy to be alive." They're suffering from existential stockholm syndrome

They are delusional (religion and various other delusions apply).

Instead ask them how much they like their job, if they need to medicate themselves with caffeine to be able to endure it, ask them how much free time they have, ask them if the pay they get is worth the majority of their waking time. Ask them how tired they are of the constant effort required to exist here. Ask them about their mental health struggles and their physical ailments. Then ask them what makes all of these things worth it, and see if they can come up with an answer that isn't ridiculous.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm convinced that earth is a prison planet and that we're tricked into reincarnating by the archons. We were all misguided. Work is modern day slavery. Who's to say that existence wouldn't be slavery too? We're all slaves to ourselves, our bodies, needs, wants and desires. Just like we farm animals, something higher up could be farming us as well. Buddhists say that we're forced to keep reincarnating until we reach nirvana. This the only logical explanation in my opinion: reincarnation is either tricked or forced. Hopefully I can escape the cycle of samsara during this life or find a way to leave the soul trap. I would hate to have to come back to earth in the next life. This planet is literally hell
"If we knocked on the graves and asked the dead whether they would like to rise again, they would shake their heads" - Arthur Schopenhauer
I bet

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36