avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
@avoid_slow_death You can hear same thing happens with peopke who hit lottery big time. Suddenly relatives they don't didn't talk to long time, friends they quarreled with or people they have never heard of come out of woodwork, claiming to be their friends and asking for handouts.

Bottom line, it's all about them. Not you. Or should I say "Business as usual."?
Pretty much, yeah. Yet another reason I really want nothing to do with this world.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@avoid_slow_death If you won lottery, would you reconsider? I would and I would live like a hermit with dog and cat away from society so I can die in my sleep when my time comes.

• Yay!
Reactions: LONE WOLF.
crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
1.Ugly face
2.No family
3.No money

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, it's_all_a_game and diyCTB
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
@avoid_slow_death If you won lottery, would you reconsider? I would and I would live like a hermit with dog and cat away from society so I can die in my sleep when my time comes.
Nope. Money wouldn't make me even a tiny bit happier.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and diyCTB
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
I'm retarded

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
My reasons include depression, sick of life and living and don't want to go on living any longer

• Hugs
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
I'm subhuman

• Hugs
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Pain, grief, misery, guilt, shame, boredom, sexual/romantic frustration.

• Hugs
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
severe brain and central nervous system damage from psychiatric drugs that has left me bedridden, lobotomied and castrated... I used to be so happy, creative, smart, active and full of passion... now all I have is pain and grief. I want my life back so bad, but unfortunately there's no way to reverse or cure this damage

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: diyCTB, Thegoldenapples and Dead Meat
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Two reasons,1-l need to be forgiven for past deeds, mistakes, wrongdoings,But can't be because the only people who can do so are either deceased or refuse to reach out after 35year's and Forgive,2 after my Doggy best friend passes away l will have no Responsibility to anyone or anything or any reason to keep existing!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: diyCTB