• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cocytus

Cocytus

Sep 9, 2023
I am a disappointment in every sense of the word, and I'm too weak to become anything more. I am a pathetic, writhing maggot, and I hate this existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Existence is painful even when things are going okay. But I also cant work because of how bad my anxiety and depression are and I'm a burden to my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I simply do not wish to partake in life anymore, to continue to be subject to constant unnecessary suffering I never asked to experience to begin with. I simply also no longer want to witness all the pointlessness of all that happens in the cruel and unforgiving world we're part of, let alone how much pain humans inflict upon each other. It's just to escape all misery, minor or major.

I'm also pessimistic about the future in general so I'd rather miss out on that rather than gamble it'll get better.

Last edited:
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I've been hurt deeply by just existing. After a string of failures the last few years, and being taken advantage of by someone I let my guard down with and trusted, I have no more fight left in me.

Aura

Aura

Mar 22, 2023
Loneliness is the main one. Its just not worth living when the only people who you truly cared for and who cared back are gone. As well as having a complete and utter lack of ambition and social life. I have nothing, and no one, its just working up the courage to end it that's hard. I'm just glad no one will miss me when I'm gone. Assuming I go through with whatever method seems good.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
I've lost everything that give me a guarantee of the kind of future I want, due to a life demand I cannot control
And.. same, existence has became such a suffering for me ever since

It could've been so much better

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Loneliness is the main one. Its just not worth living when the only people who you truly cared for and who cared back are gone. As well as having a complete and utter lack of ambition and social life. I have nothing, and no one, its just working up the courage to end it that's hard. I'm just glad no one will miss me when I'm gone. Assuming I go through with whatever method seems good.
I care for you and i'd like to be there for you ♥️

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
I just cannot afford to live and have some quality of life.

I have always had depression and suffered isolation, my parents and golden child sister where abusive, I've suffered chronic low self esteem as a result, never been married (and too late now), no children, always experienced rejection, constant loss and failure no matter how much I tried., always blamed myself. I do not have any happy memories. My parents and sister dictated my life so that I become the useless failure they believed deserved to be miserable and bullied (so they could feel powerful). I played into it very well too, being nieve and too trusting. I was an easy target not just for them but for everyone who saw my vulnerability, which by being small, sensitive and having a heriditory tremor condition, was constantly on display for all to see and abuse. Despite all that, I can still find joy in the simple things like nature, trees, gardening, pets, exercising...things that help my depression. But they also cost money which I am running out of. Instead I am facing homelessness now and complete overwhelming depression. I am exhausted. I'm just waiting now for my elderly dog to pass before I CBT. If I become homeless before that, I will have to put her down and that will be it for me. Its rather crazy that she will get to go gently with the green dream, while Ill have to resort to SN.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MarsProxy
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
Because life isn't worth living without my partner. I saw him when he was strong and courageous, improving his life in such quick pace. I was so proud of him. These ten years were so wonderful with him. Then I witnessed him reduced to nothing by the medical "professionals" that were supposed to help. I have nothing now. I plan to try and complete one thing he wanted to do while he was living, then I'm done.

• Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
lencaleena

lencaleena

An Emasculated, Useless Man
Dec 5, 2023
Your main reason.
Be as concise as possible.
mine is Existence of Suffering
Incurable disease. I suffer everyday, I am emasculated by everyone because I physically can no longer be useful to them. Never felt like I was born in the right time line anyway.
Severe chronic fatigue syndrome, family emasculates me all the time now. Along with a disease that will catch me sooner than later. I am useless and and reminded of it after I could no longer work. I am a shame on my family. I am also mentally declining, I want to go before my mind is not here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
Through my life I've always been a fat and ugly boy/man. Sure I was able to land a couple relationships and even got married in 2011, but there is really nothing to look forward to anymore. Existence is boring as fuck and everyone one is unhappy, including myself. I just don't see what is so special and great about life. I am not special or worth remembering. Thus I am just coping in my 40s and hoping the reaper will have mercy on me and GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FLESH PRISON!

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Non existence is peaceful

B

boddibo

maybe this year will be the one
Dec 19, 2023
Anxiety and depression since early childhood