• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Unfortunately, people are like animals because they get together and they're attracted to each other because of hormones and they start having babies without even thinking about it and then a year or two they don't even know each other and then they get a divorce and then the poor kids are from a broken home.

Also, the kid could have cancer or the kid could have a thousand other different diseases they could have deep depression and live a miserable life why would anyone want to bring a child into this world? They never really think about it, they just have them, it's just like the animals at the animal shelter, the animals just keep having other animals and that's the reason that people spay and neuter the animals so they'll quit making these unwanted cats and dogs.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Yeah, that's how it often happens, sadly. People make children out of selfishness, ignorance, instinct, fear of missing out, or just to be like the others. They really don't think about the long-term implications, well those who do are rare and usually choose not to procreate because they realize how fucked up bringing a child into this shithole would be. The kid could develop cancer, could be born with congenital malformations, could have a severe disability that would make their life even worse... The list of what could go wrong is endless, and it's not only this, as even if they're healthy and privileged, they're still going to suffer somehow and could become suicidal and feel trapped in this hell. Procreating is like a lottery, you never know how your future child is going to be like. Besides, why would you bring someone here without their consent? This is actually selfish, not refusing to create more life. I find it so unethical tbh. What frustrates me is that I can't voice these opinions IRL because people look at you like a freak, like it doesn't make any sense. They like to delude themselves so much it's ridiculous.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Yeah, that's how it often happens, sadly. People make children out of selfishness, ignorance, instinct, fear of missing out, or just to be like the others. They really don't think about the long-term implications, well those who do are rare and usually choose not to procreate because they realize how fucked up bringing a child into this shithole would be. The kid could develop cancer, could be born with congenital malformations, could have a severe disability that would make their life even worse... The list of what could go wrong is endless, and it's not only this, as even if they're healthy and privileged, they're still going to suffer somehow and could become suicidal and feel trapped in this hell. Procreating is like a lottery, you never know how your future child is going to be like. Besides, why would you bring someone here without their consent? This is actually selfish, not refusing to create more life. I find it so unethical tbh. What frustrates me is that I can't voice these opinions IRL because people look at you like a freak, like it doesn't make any sense. They like to delude themselves so much it's ridiculous.
i agree with everything you said here 100 percent

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

May 1, 2024
I seen a few posts on here and Reddit of people wanting to kill themselves because they couldn't have kids! I will never understand how people want to end life because they can't bring in more life.
Same. I believe it's because of social expectations. They don't feel complete if they don't have a child, they probably feel like a failure because that's what society expects of you and it's really fucked up and sad. It's also about what society calls achievements in life. People, especially married couples, feel a lot of pressure from their families and from society to procreate. It's more prevalent in some cultures than in others from what I've noticed. If you're past a certain age, like 30, you can't not feel this pressure, it's awful. You're often seen as worthless if you don't have a family.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
I seen a few posts on here and Reddit of people wanting to kill themselves because they couldn't have kids! I will never understand how people want to end life because they can't bring in more life.
why don't they just adopt lol. i really don't understand the way these people think. why do they want to bring more suffering into this world, instead of minimizing someone else's suffering

Last edited:
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

May 1, 2024
why don't they just adopt lol. i really don't understand the way these people think. why do they want to bring more suffering into this world, instead of minimizing someone else's suffering
Good question. I think it boils down to perpetuating your own genes, which is the ultimate selfish reason. And if it's about this, you can actually see that it's not about wanting to offer love to a child, any child, it's about validating your potential to procreate as a person. They don't care about the child per se, they want to "leave something behind", their legacy, and they want the child to be theirs, not a stranger's. I don't understand why adoption is so offputting for couples who can't have children. Yes, the adoption process is long and tedious in most cases, but if they really want to raise a child, they should be able to wait. Women who can afford it often fuck up their bodies with IVF treatments and don't want to hear about adoption, I don't get this obsession with pregnancy. It's quite disgusting. I would gladly adopt if I was capable of raising a child, but it's not for me.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Unfortunately, people are like animals because they get together and they're attracted to each other because of hormones and they start having babies without even thinking about it and then a year or two they don't even know each other and then they get a divorce and then the poor kids are from a broken home.
People aren't like animals, we are animals. I mean that literally, btw. We belong to the kingdom of animalia.

f-d%3A816756bf99d9575eedaf35a4307be942a03a3bbf2b774ac7090999cc%2BIMAGE_TINY%2BIMAGE_TINY.1

Also, divorce isn't that traumatic and the effects of it typically aren't long-term. I'm saying this as someone whose parents are divorced. This type of demonization of divorce is very dangerous since this has led to many parents staying in toxic and abusive relationships for their children's sake, which usually leads to them suffering from more trauma than if they had just gotten a divorce.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is tragic how much harm they cause by imposing decades of meaningless suffering onto others, I wish I never existed more than anything, to me so cruelly deciding to procreate even know nobody can suffer from never existing at all with their being no need for existence in the first place is such a horrific crime.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
People are crazy lol. I truly believe that normies are the insane ones and we're the sane ones

Last edited:
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I'd honestly rather kill myself than have kids.
I could never live with myself if i knew i was responsible for causing decades of suffering to my own flesh and blood

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
People who have children and pets are selfish and sadistic.
I love my dog. We got him from a dog show (I think he was born in a puppy mill, sadly) and if we didn't adopt him, he probably would have either been euthanized or ended up having a worse life. We treat him like a king

Last edited:
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
The claim that
1) you can't be a loving person and have kids
and the claim that
2) people are driven by blind hormones

seem mutually exclusive to me. As you pointed out, all those hormonal urges are happening on a subconscious level that most people don't even give a second thought to, so it would seem to me that someone could be a kind person and still become an unwitting victim to those drives. Though in the modern-day that argument works less since there's so much education about sex and contraception.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
That description really fits my mother. She is 79 years old now. My mother is mean and has been mean to me all my life. She has wanted to meet and yet she has poured out as many nasty things as possible. It is like talking to the devil. I don´t understand what I have inherited from her, I am kind. Mother has forbidden me to die before her so that she can continue to be mean. Mother wants me to be tormented forever of sickness and pain - even if I get paralyzed, she will try to force me to suffer until I die of old age. But she has no use of me because we hardly see each other these days. I realize that I am a mistake but that is not my fault - that is my parent´s mistake. It is a good thing that I didn´t repeat my parents´mistake.

Reactions: DepressedDude
Wolf-Alice

Wolf-Alice

Nov 11, 2023
I think having children is valuable because as animals - as living organisms - there is nothing more to life than spreading your genes and doing your part to keep the billion-year chain that you are carrying going. I don't see any morality to it.