• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Life doesn't owe you anything. It doesn't owe you perfect or even good parents,
Life doesn't owe you health, happiness, abundance, success, comfort, or immunity from pain and problems,
It doesn't owe you a job, a house, a bed, or a single meal, No one owes you kindness, love, recognition, empathy, apologies, or understanding,
Your family owes you nothing, Your government owes you nothing.

all the more reason this place is just no good to bad this worlds shit

Reactions: SamTam33, divinemistress36, thebelljarrr and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd never choose to exist no matter what, I have no interest in suffering in this cruel, hellish world. Human existence truly the most futile and torturous imposition, more than anything I wish I never existed, I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the abomination that is having the ability to exist, existing as a conscious being truly is so incredibly undesirable in every way.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, Darkover, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
Life comes with no guarantees except death yet if you choose self administered death over allowing life's many random chances/probabilities/outcomes to control you then you're "irrational". There is no guarantee you won't die tomorrow regardless of if you CTB, there is no guarantee you won't go through an extremely traumatic event or get a life changing disability in a freak accident etc.

Reactions: divinemistress36, thebelljarrr, Darkover and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I probably chose to be alive because of video games (as well as the catchy songs they have), food that I find delicious, cartoons that looked fun to watch, or the concept of romantic love seemed enticing. Any combination of those things could have been enough to sucker my naive soul into believing life in general is worth the suffering. Sometimes it feels worth it and sometimes it doesn't.

Reactions: Darkover and AdamOndiAhman
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I can't take seriously that view that we each chose our lives, because of how bad this shit is. No one would ever elect for this garbage, not for a "test", not for any kind of '''spiritual growth''', and not for any other conceivable reason.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Darkover and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They won't, at least not if they've been told information regarding life truthfully. A rational person would most likely have to get tricked to choose to come into existence

Reactions: Darkover
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think normal people without depression just don't hate life and existence like we do. They are generally happy and grateful to be alive.

Fortunately we are a tiny minority who live in suffering.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I think normal people without depression just don't hate life and existence like we do. They are generally happy and grateful to be alive.

Fortunately we are a tiny minority who live in suffering.
i don't have depression i have a physical brain injury
16 percent of the world's population have a mental illness and 16 percent of the world's population as a disability
by no means a tiny minoirty

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, thebelljarrr, Coconut blue and 1 other person
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
Because they didn't choose but just took for granted the life they received as something inherently good

Reactions: Darkover