StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
So, I got a call yesterday for a great job in a different state. I am so fricking excited. Got the mover's rounded up and now I can't fucking find a place to live. It happens every time ... I get my hopes up thinking something is going to work out and yet it never does. I fucking HATE my life. I hate myself for continuing to hang onto a sliver of hope. What a waste of time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sanva
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
So, I got a call yesterday for a great job in a different state. I am so fricking excited. Got the mover's rounded up and now I can't fucking find a place to live. It happens every time ... I get my hopes up thinking something is going to work out and yet it never does. I fucking HATE my life. I hate myself for continuing to hang onto a sliver of hope. What a waste of time.
Really chuffed the job side has worked out for you, can imagine finding somewhere to live is a nightmare. I hope it works out for you and you get over this bump

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not like hope as I see it as just leading to more suffering. Life is so tiring and stressful and I understand it is such a dreadful feeling when things keep on going wrong. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Check Facebook or craigslist and search for short term roommates wanted.