Student
Mar 18, 2021
Thread locked without explanation. Why?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/did-this-happen-on-this-forum.64592/

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Maybe it was considered disruptive, I don't know. I'm also curious.

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
What do you mean?
The question if this happend here. Just give fix26 people ammunition. Even if it's not true, fix26 consider this as true.

Something like that., but in the end I don't know

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
you should PM mods to get the answer.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
under members you can find a list and if you go down to the bottom or...i want to say the three dots in the top right hand corner (judging by the upper case im guessing youre on mobile) and you can see the active ones there. click on their name and youll see "start chat" "start conversation" pick one and message them.

also part of me wondered if it was my fault for saying "i want..." but that doesnt seem fair/nice. i mean i get that it could upset people but like i also said, i didnt give any details on what happened so no one can really make a judgment about it because they dont know anything, so whos to say whats right vs wrong. also even if it is wrong, i said im broken and by locking it because i said "i want.." is kind of like saying "shut up dont say it" (i worded this part poorly but cant think of the words im looking for) so idk if it was my fault or not. if it is, sorry, i guess?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Bat 17 and Donk
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
under members you can find a list and if you go down to the bottom or...i want to say the three dots in the top right hand corner (judging by the upper case im guessing youre on mobile) and you can see the active ones there. click on their name and youll see "start chat" "start conversation" pick one and message them.

also part of me wondered if it was my fault for saying "i want..." but that doesnt seem fair/nice. i mean i get that it could upset people but like i also said, i didnt give any details on what happened so no one can really make a judgment about it because they dont know anything, so whos to say whats right vs wrong. also even if it is wrong, i said im broken and by locking it because i said "i want.." is kind of like saying "shut up dont say it" so idk if it was my fault or not. if it is, sorry, i guess?
Thank you, I have sent a little message to @RainAndSadness

Reactions: Life_and_Death
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Maybe is not good post thing like your thread(?) idk

Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
also part of me wondered if it was my fault for saying "i want..." but that doesnt seem fair/nice. i mean i get that it could upset people but like i also said, i didnt give any details on what happened so no one can really make a judgment about it because they dont know anything, so whos to say whats right vs wrong. also even if it is wrong, i said im broken and by locking it because i said "i want.." is kind of like saying "shut up dont say it" (i worded this part poorly but cant think of the words im looking for) so idk if it was my fault or not. if it is, sorry, i guess?
It was an upsetting and shocking thing to read but mainly because I'm so sorry that you feel that way

• Hugs
Reactions: Escape Artist and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It was an upsetting and shocking thing to read but mainly because I'm so sorry that you feel that way
thanks, i guess?? the whole thing left me feeling......im not sure theres a word for it but uncompleted is as close as i can think of. i feel sick, i hate myself and i just want it to be over. ive tried doing it in a....more healthy way, i guess. i mean in comparison to the alternative its healthier, but how do you ask a loved one to do that? so ive left it to just be instead. im not sure how else to make it stop so i havent bothered.

Reactions: Bat 17
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
thanks, i guess?? the whole thing left me feeling......im not sure theres a word for it but uncompleted is as close as i can think of. i feel sick, i hate myself and i just want it to be over. ive tried doing it in a....more healthy way, i guess. i mean in comparison to the alternative its healthier, but how do you ask a loved one to do that? so ive left it to just be instead. im not sure how else to make it stop so i havent bothered.
I think I can understand based on what you've said .... and I'm sure you know that what you are describing is experienced by many with extreme trauma. Have you tried psychological therapy? (Sorry if this seems like an obvious question and/or if you've explained elsewhere)

for what it's worth I don't think that's what got the thread locked (as your posts could have been deleted by the mods)

Reactions: x_LittleAmy_x
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I think I can understand based on what you've said .... and I'm sure you know that what you are describing is experienced by many with extreme trauma. Have you tried psychological therapy? (Sorry if this seems like an obvious question and/or if you've explained elsewhere)

for what it's worth I don't think that's what got the thread locked (as your posts could have been deleted by the mods)
no. the first therapist i had didnt listen to me and i just got this new therapist but there was a whole mess with that and covid (i cant wear a mask) just to find out now that it doesnt matter. i then canceled my last appointment out of stress over it. i have a few things i want to talk to my husband about but i want to talk to my therapist first......its just a mess and disorders get in the way. (killing myself seems like such the better option)