G

Godofdeathftw

Every ounce of suffering is because of life
Jul 8, 2019
From the research I've done it seems totally painless, and it seems that as long as you set everything up correctly you're guaranteed to have success, right?

I see so many people on here mentioning taking N, but that seems to fail fairly often.

Am I missing something? Why doesn't everyone use the exit bag method?

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Righttodie and Circles
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I think it takes effort to set up right. Harder to do than just drinking something. Also people who don't live alone or aren't strong would have issues with acquiring and concealing the nitrogen tank, I assume.

Reactions: Righttodie, TiredHorse, Godofdeathftw and 3 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I'd prolly go for e-bag instead of full suspension if both took equal amount of effort. Kinda like drinking red or blue pill.

Reactions: Circles
D

Didbga

Jul 8, 2019
Nitrogen exit bag is better if you do it right. From my point of view getting N is almost impossible.

Reactions: fister and Circles
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
From the research I've done it seems totally painless, and it seems that as long as you set everything up correctly you're guaranteed to have success, right?

I see so many people on here mentioning taking N, but that seems to fail fairly often.

Am I missing something? Why doesn't everyone use the exit bag method?

N doesn't fail unless you don't take an antiemetic, and even then according to the assisted suicide orgs (I forget which one) it still works like 85% of the time.

Exit bag is way harder to set up properly than downing some (foul) liquid and I am 100% too incompetent to trust myself to get that right. Same reason I wont use the "night night" method.

Reactions: inconsequential, Ἡγησίας, Godofdeathftw and 2 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
N doesn't fail. The 25% mentioned just took longer to die, it's not like they woke up shouting "why am I not dead".

Reactions: inconsequential, Godofdeathftw and kuddelmuddel23
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Because I have no idea how to acquire, transport and operate the canister.

Reactions: jake3d
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I have a lung disease that makes me co2 retentive, so - to my abiding sorrow - none of the inert-gas methods will work as advertised for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: color_me_gone, inconsequential, TiredHorse and 1 other person
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
I've found the nitrogen and bag to be bloody complicated and headache-inducing in the preparation.

cu ft this cu cm that, size this size that, flow rate this flow rate that + equation this equation that, convert this x add this minus that, supplier this (no stock) supplier that ("Whadyawannit for??), rip-off Max Dog regulator, hiding your cyliner from prying eyes, and so on.

I'm hoping the actual use is easier than the prep.

• Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential, Ἡγησίας, jake3d and 2 others
Confined_Soul

Confined_Soul

I'm Bleeding, Quietly living.
Jul 8, 2019
Yeah, I dont live alone... and I'm not allowed to close my door at night, you know, multiple attempts, so that method is very much impossible for me.

Reactions: odazai and Godofdeathftw
G

Godofdeathftw

Every ounce of suffering is because of life
Jul 8, 2019
N doesn't fail unless you don't take an antiemetic, and even then according to the assisted suicide orgs (I forget which one) it still works like 85% of the time.

Exit bag is way harder to set up properly than downing some (foul) liquid and I am 100% too incompetent to trust myself to get that right. Same reason I wont use the "night night" method.
It's the threat of throwing up that I worry about. I basically have the chronic stomach flu, so given that I occasionally throw up after a normal meal and when falling asleep, I worry that even with an antiemetic I'll throw it up. Would a super large dose guarantee that even if I do throw up, I'll still have enough left in my system to kill me?

Reactions: fister
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
I've found the nitrogen and bag to be bloody complicated and headache-inducing in the preparation.

cu ft this cu cm that, size this size that, flow rate this flow rate that + equation this equation that, convert this x add this minus that, supplier this (no stock) supplier that ("Whadyawannit for??), rip-off Max Dog regulator, hiding your cyliner from prying eyes, and so on.

I'm hoping the actual use is easier than the prep.
Never been questioned why I want an industrial gas. Say tig welding or that you are developing a proprietary process.

The 20 cu ft bottle fits in a backpack.

PPeH and 5 last acts figured out all the details.

I got my reg and tubing for $35 today. Will get adapter tomorrow.

This is the method FEN uses now

Reactions: Godofdeathftw
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
There are pros and cons to everything.

The exit bag method is doable, it's relatively easy to get hold of the gas needed. You have to know what you're doing though, so I would say it's technically challenging.

It's not better than N if you can acquire it. Other than that simply drinking something and falling to sleep is the superior way to die.

Reactions: Godofdeathftw