• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
pain of living I can't bear. No point living to suffer more. No point living. Too many do too much harm to me. I have never been protected by the most basic empathy and understanding for my being. Lost faith in the human race. Trust the human race are barbaric and sadistic. Too many times my suicidal thoughts and feelings are made unavoidable because the human race are monsters. No hope of living in safety. Poverty and being stuck having to depend on a benefits system that will never care about me. Quality of life is poor. Can't have a good meal. If they want to make me want to die they will. They do not care about my pain my needs my consent my free will my safety my quality of life. How they use the information about what makes a suicidal individual want to die. Don't want to see anyone ever again. I'm done with the human race. With any power over my life they want to achieve sadistic cruelty and pure evil. I have no other way to stop them but by death. They've completely betrayed me and my humanity. They force so much on me i would never choose. So limited in caring and so cruel when they try to care but their cruelty is flawless and unlimited. They want the3ir freedom to abuse and torment and torture me and make me want to die so they deprive me of the protection of assisted suicide. Too many bear my suicidality like it's nothing to inflict even more suicidality. My life is theirs to make worse than death and they choose to make my life even worse than death. They have no shame or remorse for making me want to die so many times. They leave me utterly defenceless so i need the protection of assisted suicide but they want to achieve the most harms possible so they don't even give me the protection of my death. I had to wake up to the truth i have no one i can trust or count on. There are horrific things they expect me to survive and cope with so i have no safety. When it's in their self interests they will make my pain ad unlimited aqs their sadistic cruelty. Too many bear my suffering too easily even when i am suicidal already and that's how they achieve the greatest harms. My life is a living hell and a waking nightmare because that's what the monsters who call themselves the human race achieve with any power over my life so again there's only one way i can be safe. I am so poorly valued. They have no competency to care about me. Their attempts at caring about me are so pathetic and limited but it is because they are too evil to be able to care. The protections i needed to live in safety don't exist yet. I keep on feeling suicidal for a number of reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swabbie
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
ive come to the conclusion i was born with mental disorders and i cant take any medication to help, its getting/gotten to the point where i really dont want to keep doing this and seriously if the prolifers have an answer for this one id love to hear it because there isnt one...but we can all be saved....right? i mean thats what you say. if we can all be saved then give it your best shot. i dont want to die, i just dont have a choice anymore

B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
ive come to the conclusion i was born with mental disorders and i cant take any medication to help, its getting/gotten to the point where i really dont want to keep doing this and seriously if the prolifers have an answer for this one id love to hear it because there isnt one...but we can all be saved....right? i mean thats what you say. if we can all be saved then give it your best shot. i dont want to die, i just dont have a choice anymore
it's really awful when you don't want to die but you have to.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The Universe literally said spelled out, "Stay Alive".

I have no idea why?

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf