• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm so tired so fucking tired. Tired of life; tired of people; tired of the assholes i have to deal with; tired of breathing; tired of worry about paychecks, bills, cars, rent, work, etc. etc. etc. I have my method all ready. It's underneath the sink right now calling my name. I will go quickly and painlessly. I have nothing here (I know I know here she is bitching again and feeling sorry for herself). I have nothing. I have no home, no friends, no special someone, fucking hate the shit job, the shit apartment run by nazis who continually send me smart ass emails, no hope, no faith, I just don't care anymore. I'm so tired I don't care. Why am I still here? SI? How can I overcome SI? Please someone help me show me how to overcome SI so I can leave and go home where I belong with Chris and my Dad. I'm so old and tired. I just want it to end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, february in alaska, Doemu and 14 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
like u, i also have absolutely nothing & no reason to keep going. like u, the only thing stopping me is SI & the fear. my method's jumping, & tbh i feel like that makes it 100x worse + harder to overcome, but i don't have anything else available.

i wish there was a quick & easy way to overcome SI that wasn't being unconscious ://

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, girlsboysthems, Kit1 and 2 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
like u, i also have absolutely nothing & no reason to keep going. like u, the only thing stopping me is SI & the fear. my method's jumping, & tbh i feel like that makes it 100x worse + harder to overcome, but i don't have anything else available.

i wish there was a quick & easy way to overcome SI that wasn't being unconscious ://
Luckily I'm very spontaneous. I'm hoping that I get so depressed one day that I decide to just ctb and never look back.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, girlsboysthems, Kit1 and 1 other person
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
SI is definitely a thing. That and what happens if it fails. That is what gets in my way. I was thinking about this earlier. Well I think about it all the time but this thought came to me. We don't know how much our bodies will fight something. So when we take or inhale chemicals or wrap something around our necks, we don't know for sure what will happen. We know it's supposed to do the trick, but my thought was we don't know how hard our bodies will fight. It's not like we can do a trial run. It's like the guy who was just executed. His body found hard against something that is supposed to be so peaceful. Honestly it's a scary thought.

I understand exactly how you feel. If there was a pill (well I guess technically at one time there was) that we could take, peacefully go to sleep just like we normally would and not wake up, I don't think most of us would be here.

For now (well really always) be good to yourself.
:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, TiredOfAllThis, girlsboysthems and 3 others
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I know the feeling I wish, I wasn't here either, my first date was in 2020, but I'm still here. I have a new one later this year. I just hope I don't chicken out. What is your method if you don't mind sharing?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, girlsboysthems and Kit1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and girlsboysthems
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I wonder the same thing

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I'm so tired so fucking tired. Tired of life; tired of people; tired of the assholes i have to deal with; tired of breathing; tired of worry about paychecks, bills, cars, rent, work, etc. etc. etc. I have my method all ready. It's underneath the sink right now calling my name. I will go quickly and painlessly. I have nothing here (I know I know here she is bitching again and feeling sorry for herself). I have nothing. I have no home, no friends, no special someone, fucking hate the shit job, the shit apartment run by nazis who continually send me smart ass emails, no hope, no faith, I just don't care anymore. I'm so tired I don't care. Why am I still here? SI? How can I overcome SI? Please someone help me show me how to overcome SI so I can leave and go home where I belong with Chris and my Dad. I'm so old and tired. I just want it to end.
Sorry to hear about your pain. You're not alone

Just curious, you mentioned it is underneath the sink. Is it SN?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I really hope you can find your way to freedom and peace.

I think SI only can be overcomed only when someone hates being alive more than SI wants they alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori