AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
Hi everyone…

I'm curious why SN gets more interest and discussion here than fentanyl? Is it because SN has been experimented with, tested, and documented? The effectiveness of fentanyl seems on par with what we know about SN without the detailed regimen. Also without the added hassle of finding meto and enduring stomach pain, nausea, awful taste and vomiting.

What haven't I considered?
SN is easier to get, but fentanyl is painless.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
SN is easier to get, the only way to get Fetanyl is from the dark web and even then its very hard to find a trusted dealer. I'd much rather use the Fetanyl method but I can't afford to spend any more money that I don't have on some untrusted dealer.

A

Alisalyx

Jul 2, 2023
Hi everyone…

I'm curious why SN gets more interest and discussion here than fentanyl? Is it because SN has been experimented with, tested, and documented? The effectiveness of fentanyl seems on par with what we know about SN without the detailed regimen. Also without the added hassle of finding meto and enduring stomach pain, nausea, awful taste and vomiting.

What haven't I considered?
I really wish I could get fentanyl but in Italy it's difficult to find

deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
@DeadManLiving
Sorry, but it's almost like I'm forced to ask you about this.

You said:
I died by one of those analogs a few years ago.
What do you mean by that?
Did you "technically" die and were revived? And how did it happen, were you accidently overdosing or did you do it on purpose in order to CTB? What substance was it?

I'm very interested in this because I got a RC opioid/benzo combo (Metonitazepyne, Flubromazolam) I need to use for OD/CTB. I've consumed regular street drugs in the past, but have zero experience with RCs.
You seem to have quite some experience with stuff like that, you said i.e. "I've been ordering stuff from the dark net for decades now". I'm very unsure how I'd have to consume that sh*t in order to CTB. Could you please give advise on how to deal with that stuff?

I posted a thread about this but didn't receive too many answers regarding the "how to"
>> https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/need-advise-on-od-method-please-how-to-consume.131646/

I'd be thankful for any kind of advise/info!